Do we have "Couples" in Austin ECCIE? The reason I ask is....

Hmmmmmmm... it's a ways off yet, but what would be the problem with a bunch of sorority girls having a combined Fathers Day outting? Originally Posted by Loxly

LOL! There ya go!

My So was at her son's school a week ago for "Mommy's Muffin Day!"

I teased her that she should get TSU to have a "Daddy's Wine and Cheese Tasting Day!"
Hmmmmmmm... it's a ways off yet, but what would be the problem with a bunch of sorority girls having a combined Fathers Day outting? Originally Posted by Loxly
Note to SELF:

NEXT SOCIAL:

1) Wear PIG TAILS

2) Call Loxley DADDY

3) SIT ON HIS LAP and tell him that I've been VERY NAUGHTY!!

I'M IN!!

Your party loving slave,

Guinevere
I would do it but I don't have a Hobby Hubby. Maybe someone will swoop me off my feet before this takes place and become my hobby hubby. I for sure would go to this.
  • Loxly
  • 01-12-2014, 06:20 PM
Note to SELF:

NEXT SOCIAL:

1) Wear PIG TAILS ~ easier to grab from behind!

2) Call Loxley DADDY ~ just don't call me late for supper.

3) SIT ON HIS LAP and tell him that I've been VERY NAUGHTY!! ~ Would I want you any different?

I'M IN!!

Your party loving slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Another thought just in case Fathers Day is too far out. Think we could convince folks that it was a "Visting Angels" open house?
I love it!! It presents an opportunity to get beautified in our best finery and see our fave fellas as "sharp dressed" men. As previously mentioned, it also insures a balance of gender in the attendees. Maybe we could get a deal on limo rentals to whisk us to & fro in style, as well. I would LOOOVE that! So fun!!!

I know it skews the balance part, but what if we have more than one hobby hubby and they get insulted if they're not chosen? Can we have more parties??? Please Daddy? :-P

*Guinevere: I need a spanking, don't'cha' think?* Mwahahahaha
Blah, blah, fucking blah, blah Originally Posted by agentx
^^^^ This. Dammit, Whispers, this is a SHMB, not match.com... geez man, come on... you and CK should just start your own party websites and quit distracting the purpose of this one.
^^^^ This. Dammit, Whispers, this is a SHMB, not match.com... geez man, come on... you and CK should just start your own party websites and quit distracting the purpose of this one. Originally Posted by Bobave

^^^^^ This........

Is about as worthless of a post as they come. if some worthless Asshole (notice, mods, I did not address anyone in particular) is uninterested in a thread then they are more than welcome to take their non contributing ass elsewhere and FOAD!! but then again post such as this one do let us know who the worthless fucks who should be ignored are, so I guess it is useful....very useful...
^^^^^ This........

Is about as worthless of a post as they come. if some worthless Asshole (notice, mods, I did not address anyone in particular) is uninterested in a thread then they are more than welcome to take their non contributing ass elsewhere and FOAD!! but then again post such as this one do let us know who the worthless fucks who should be ignored are, so I guess it is useful....very useful... Originally Posted by Little Monster

DITTO THIS ONE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^ This........

Is about as worthless of a post as they come. if some worthless Asshole (notice, mods, I did not address anyone in particular) is uninterested in a thread then they are more than welcome to take their non contributing ass elsewhere and FOAD!! but then again post such as this one do let us know who the worthless fucks who should be ignored are, so I guess it is useful....very useful... Originally Posted by Little Monster

^^^ agreed very well said.
  • thegj
  • 01-13-2014, 03:53 PM
There will be plenty of hobby hubbies......for at least one night.
thegj are you going to be mine
11 Guys, 7 Ladies and 10 couples are interested.....

The math I did on this for the potential of an After Party required 40 people to break even....

This is a little tight......
  • thegj
  • 01-24-2014, 09:54 PM
I, my dear, would be honored
I don't have any hobby hubbys or hobby BFs *tear*

However can I attend anyway (stag)? I promise to be dressed to thrill and only want to be a social butterfly. *batting my eyelashes*

~GN~
Nice concept, but I'd only go out with a small group of fellow hobbyists/providers by invitation only. Table for 4-6 perhaps.