Age Check

• Sami
  • 01-02-2012, 07:18 PM
LMAO Now thats a way to get one out.

Only felt like I had to once in Omaha. Girl showed up and looked young. Younger than her photos on CL (been quite a while). LOTS Younger. I told her I wanted to see her ID. She could hold her thumb over her name and address but I wanted to see the picture and her DOB. She didn't want to. I asked her to leave. She wouldn't. She foolishly left her purse on the coffee table of the motel room. I picked it up and tossed it into the hall. When she went to get it I shut the door and locked it.

If you have any doubt DEMAND to see an ID. Tell them point blank and immediately you won't even close the door if you think there's any chance she's a minor.

Jack Originally Posted by ksjack
I wanted to be tweedle D
for some, this IS their life! Originally Posted by rharley
Your right, some of us make a considerable living off this lifestyle.
Man I wish I was a gigalo to make money...but Id probrably lose clients left and right
huh?
huh? Originally Posted by myfiat
How in the hell you gonna be ready for round 2 if your still trying to figure round 1 out. You got to get with it man. All the popcorn is gonna be gone.
they have no life outside of this site, it's their only social outlet. that's why they're here all the time. and this is the only place they can get laid. or they don't get laid at all. (just check the number of reviews they post to clarify this)
they have no life outside of this site, it's their only social outlet. that's why they're here all the time. and this is the only place they can get laid. or they don't get laid at all. (just check the number of reviews they post to clarify this) Originally Posted by rharley
Huh? You've been here since Dec 2nd and have 266 posts to your name.
difference is, i dont define my life by my status on here. do you?
I am so glad you noticed it too..I mean I realize it is my addiction and I can only hope to adjust my online activity to a more sensible level like yours. After all you only made 250+ posts last month and you do have two reviews posted 2 & 3 days after you joined, dang man you are damm near a lurker. I look foward to your next review and I lament the fact I have to wait so long to see your next post. Hopefully you will lurk a little less in the future and write more reviews in 2012..

Have a great evening Grasshoppa..
Seriously.....why feed the troll? I admit I did it earlier this week, but he's so damn easy. This guy is boring. He has so much wisdom about the hobby, he's so much more smarter than us. Yet, he asks the dumbest questions of us ladies.

Let the troll rant and rave, wave his hands around and continue to prove to everyone that he's someone who can't be trusted with any info.

He would make a decent lab rat for a paper though.
but but but... somebody said not to write reviews cuz le could use it as eveidence.

I am so glad you noticed it too..I mean I realize it is my addiction and I can only hope to adjust my online activity to a more sensible level like yours. After all you only made 250+ posts last month and you do have two reviews posted 2 & 3 days after you joined, dang man you are damm near a lurker. I look foward to your next review and I lament the fact I have to wait so long to see your next post. Hopefully you will lurk a little less in the future and write more reviews in 2012..

Have a great evening Grasshoppa.. Originally Posted by malwoody
He would make a decent lab rat for a paper though.[/quote]

With all due respect Ms. Elena, he wouldn't. Lab rats are presumed to have some functional gray matter.

Charlie
But then again, who am I to talk? I have been here almost 2 years and have only 88 posts. The [remark removed--guideline #4 violation] wanna be has been here only a month and has made approximately 3X as many posts as I have! I really need to get a life.
@MsElena...now why would you insult a lab rat, by making that comparison, LOL
I hate to highjack this thread...but perhaps an interesting thought, is what does MsElena have against lab rats...wink!

Interesting after viewing profile tab of couple members....

Vkmaster...post per day 1.39 Malwoody post per day 2.0 and now drum roll....

rharley post per day 8.59

She's right feeding troll can be waste of time...but always remember rharley....

Always follow the need...it's the true troll who hesitates