Thinking of making some sessions a little different;

A piece of banana nut cake and coffee by the lake sounds like a great ice breaker Originally Posted by traveler_
Sounds good. Come have cup or two with me
I realize many excellent providers simply cannot offer such an option because their time is so precious given family obligations. But for those who can, it's wonderful to see such an effort to establish friendships with your clients. Wishing you much success!
IF YA WANNA BOYFRIEND REALLY...HE JUST GOT OFF CHEAPER... LOL.. C'MON. HOW OLD OR UGLY ARE YOU TO BE ASKING THIS SHIT... UGH.... ANNIE (ITS A FUCKING PROFESSION ..REMEMBER PEOPLE!)
Good idea!
IF YA WANNA BOYFRIEND REALLY...HE JUST GOT OFF CHEAPER... LOL.. C'MON. HOW OLD OR UGLY ARE YOU TO BE ASKING THIS SHIT... UGH.... ANNIE (ITS A FUCKING PROFESSION ..REMEMBER PEOPLE!) Originally Posted by annie@christophers
I'm a professional. I offer free consultations. I close about 97% of my consults. The rest don't have $$. Need to screen better.

A profession is a business. Business bring in clients. This is a creative way to increase business!

If you are too busy, raise prices, put up more conditions. If not - lower prices - add incentives. Make things easier.
LOL..GREGG.. AGAIN..ITS THE OLDEST PROFESSION...AND IT IS NOT FREE.. BESIDES.. THE GIRL WORKS WITH ME.. SO AGAIN.. WTF.. .. I CANT IMAGINE WHY SHE WOULD GO FOR LESS UNLESS SOME IDIOT TOLD HER TO..XO ANNIE
Nicolet's thinking has got my attention.
ANNIE IS BLIND AND LEFT THE CAPS LOCK ON AGAIN!!! OFF WITH THE BITCHES HEAD !! DAMMITTTTTT... LOL ANNIE
I've had dinner and/or drinks with gentlemen and never asked for anything for "my time" during the meal. I never understood the concept of a guy paying to watch a lady eat, unless that is some new fetish I don't know about!
I have cooked meals for my gentlemen too, many times. Some of my reviews reflect that. From grilled cheese and soup, to full on dinners. I enjoy cooking and baking. From the clean plates after, I must be good at that too! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Nicolet's thinking has got my attention. Originally Posted by siberias land
I can certainly attest to this! Nic cooked me a very nice brunch and included a thoughtful little gift. She also "prepped" me with some pre-appointment texts and naughty photos. I know this isn't for all hobbyists, but, damn! I loved it!
The kitchen is open, Marsh!