John Kerry in 2020!!!!

During the meeting, Kerry reportedly told Agha that Abbas should essentially ignore President Trump. He also strangely suggested Trump wouldn't be in office by the end of the year.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
In another thread I've offered to leave the board for 6 months if President Trump is successfully impeached from office by the end of 2018. If he's not, opposing bettors have to leave for 3 months.

No ones taken me up on the offer. Offer good until EOM.
In another thread I've offered to leave the board for 6 months if President Trump is successfully impeached from office by the end of 2018. If he's not, opposing bettors have to leave for 3 months.

No ones taken me up on the offer. Offer good until EOM. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I've not seen your "bet post," but my concern is that you have used the word "impeached" when the literal legal meaning is the passing of an "indictment of impeachment" in the House, but does not result in a vote in the Senate to remove him from office.

Example:
Bill Clinton. He was "impeached," but not "convicted" and removed from office.

Kerry was talking to the North Vietnamese without authorization before he was discharged from the Navy and before he lied to Congress in his testimony. His history supports his UnAmerican and inappropriate behavior (if not illegal).

Besides he did a fine job of resolving their dispute over there while he was running around the world making nice with the Iranians AND THE NORTH KOREANS.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...trump-n2439213

Kerry tells palesinian leader to ignore Trump and he said something strange...

During the meeting, Kerry reportedly told Agha that Abbas should essentially ignore President Trump. He also strangely suggested Trump wouldn't be in office by the end of the year.

Is he on this anti-trump cabal fisa thing? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Mr Heinze should be met by Federal Marshals when he lands back in the United States.
Mr Heinze should be met by Federal Marshals when he lands back in the United States. Originally Posted by Jackie S
How about the Secret Service?