Sweet home Alabama!!!

I see lots of future dead people.
I see lots of future dead people. Originally Posted by royamcr
But the cause of death from Obaminable's "birthday" bash won't be disclosed, so it won't be helpful in forwarding the agenda.

It's kinda like Cumo gets a pass on killing old people in nursing homes ....

.... the DumboCrats would rather get him for grabbing pussy.

Carry on .... your self-delusion.

You did vote for Bitten & Kumola, right?
I dont think thats funny. Where was your same sentiment at the kenyans b-day bash or lollapootso
Tell you what . Trump got the virus and beat it like an alpha in a day!

What do you think would be the result for joeys??

uh uh uh I know!

Curtains
In Afghanistan
stop channeling bruce willis. lol.
I dont think thats funny. Where was your same sentiment at the kenyans b-day bash or lollapootso Originally Posted by winn dixie
Those others required vax proof or covid negative tests.
Trump Says He 'Single-Handedly' Moved Space Command, Frustrates Colo. Leaders

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...gon-2021-8?amp

Former President Donald Trump on Friday revealed that he "single-handedly" decided to move the US Space Command from Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado to a new site in Alabama, frustrating a bipartisan group of elected officials who have long harbored suspicions that the decision was made for political reasons.

During an interview on the Alabama-based "Rick and Bubba" radio show ahead of a Saturday evening rally in the southern state, Trump boasted of making the decision, despite mistakenly mixing up Space Command with Space Force, a separate branch of the military.
Those others required vax proof or covid negative tests. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How do you know? You weren't invited...
The Taliban now has more Blackhawk helicopters than Australia.

Let that sink in. Originally Posted by bambino
Does the Taliban know how to fly them?
But the cause of death from Obaminable's "birthday" bash won't be disclosed, so it won't be helpful in forwarding the agenda.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Neither will the cause of death from that in door conference that Gov Abbott got himself infected at. How many mask less people got infected at the same conference?

Will they get to take their 8 month booster in seven months like Abbott did?

Stupid Republican Govenor.
Does the Taliban know how to fly them? Originally Posted by adav8s28
They don’t need to. They can sell them to China, Russia or Iran. You know, the bad guys.
They don’t need to. They can sell them to China, Russia or Iran. You know, the bad guys. Originally Posted by bambino
In the future if there is some sort of military conflict with China or Russia it will not be settled on the ground (conventional ground war). It would be nuclear fight and the USA has plenty of those. You know that right?

Even if they were sold to Iran they can't beat the USA in a ground war. Thanks to the Nuke deal that Obama had with Iran (before it was canceled by Trump) Iran doesn't have any enriched Uranium right now,thus they don't have any nukes either and won't have for quite some time.
In the future if there is some sort of military conflict with China or Russia it will not be settled on the ground (conventional ground war). It would be nuclear fight and the USA has plenty of those. You know that right?

Even if they were sold to Iran they can't beat the USA in a ground war. Thanks to the Nuke deal that Obama had with Iran (before it was canceled by Trump) Iran doesn't have any enriched Uranium right now,thus they don't have any nukes either and won't have for quite some time. Originally Posted by adav8s28
You honestly believe iran has no uranium and doesnt have a nuclear weapon?