Hobbyist & Provider Couple Stories. Are there ever any happy endings? ;)

I've had a normal, healthy, longer-term relationship with a hobby guy (still one of my closest friends). My longest running fwb friendship came from here, too. It helps when the guy isn't too rich (active) and when I'm cool with dropping the gig. I've also met a few people I consider in my top 15 to 20 of close friends...so I know a meaningful, long-term interest is possible in this place.

That being said, being pursued by a client isn't cool. If I want to graduate you to one otc date, then fuck buddy I'll let ya know... with my face sucking you back inside my door by your belt buckle.
Well, there was Pretty Woman ... but the writers originally had a darker ending for it. Execs at Disney decided that they needed to keep it light and fluffy.

I dated a stripper who was my ATF at the time. She was significantly younger than me, still in college. Took her out a few times, and one night we ran into some people that I knew. "Well where did you two meet?" Of course I turned about a dozen shades of red.

And we talked about the divide between civilian life and the wild side. She said, "I know all the bad things about what I do." And I told her that it didn't matter, and I believed it when I said it.

She called me once when she was in a panic over a life crisis, so I figure that she might have had some feelings for me, too. Or maybe it was a ruse to keep me coming back. Doesn't matter, because I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I just couldn't cross that divide, and I'll never know whether it was a mistake or not. I didn't create the divide, I just try to navigate it.
I tried to meet my dream girl the other day for a "happy ending" but that all went awry Originally Posted by gleemonex
He would see you? Huh...
@ Whispers- I just meant falling for someone in the hobby. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi

THREE.... the fourth was Jane Doe but she disappeared.
Does it count if they trip me? I can add a few....

Seriously though...... Outside of "caring" about or "loving" a girl I have met I nave never been IN love with a Provider nor do I think I could. I guess you need to agree that there is a difference between loving and being IN LOVE to know what I mean.

I think there is NO POSSIBLE WAY for a happy ending between two people that maintain their positions in the hobby. Guys on the board are here to get laid. Anyone saying otherwise is telling you what they think you want or need to hear. Originally Posted by Whispers
Exactly my experience with the recent mistake. I fell hard because of what he said, but in reality he was probably just saying things so that he wouldn't have to pay me anymore. Then he ended up borrowing money which he's refused to pay me back.
A thread dealing with the L word. Pretty controversial for this board!
I am curious if Rocker Rick has any comments about his famous love affair now that some time has past. Does he regret it? Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
No I don't regret it.
However I don't want to discuss my personal relations on a SHMB.

Besides according to morons, I'm the no RW pussy getting troll. lol
Besides according to morons, I'm the no RW pussy getting troll. lol Originally Posted by rockerrick
No, they weren't morons. They were just responding to your smack talk.

But you're right, no one should be pressured into sharing more information than they feel comfortable with.
Since we are being all mushy and serious... Remember the day I tripped at the club and you pretended not to notice, because I was sooo embaressed? That's the day I decided I didn't care what anyone said about you. That I liked you. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi

You tripped? LOL!...

Embarrassed? Guess it's a good thing you didn't hear the waitress ask me if I thought she should serve you considering how you were stumbling around!.....
Rick, I didn't mean to pry. You saw a chance for real love and had the guts to try against all odds. How does that saying go... where angels fear to tread, lovers and
Fools rush in.
I love most of the lady's I see, at least for an hour or two!!!

Rocker
Olivia of Austin.(ASPD)....I know one of you mongers stole her away. She was too freakin' awesome to stay available for long.
How 'bout this:

The miners came in '49

The hookers came in '51

And that's the genealogy of the native son.

-This is what the irreverent say about the founding families of San Francisco