Question for the Men....?

When a lady is charging $240-$300/hour, I expect her to be at the top of her game and not phoning it in. Your looks and reputation will get me knocking on your door, but your performance is what will keep me coming back.

I get that life happens, and if you give me enough notice, then no harm, no foul. However, if you cancel on short notice or decide to bump my appointment cause someone else came in with a higher bid, then I would expect some compensation such as a discounted session or more time BCD when rescheduling. Otherwise, I don't think that I would reschedule cause my only opinion of you will be that you are unreliable and don't value my business. Originally Posted by johnny_rocketz
if she's hot enough you'll be back. or if your star playa ain't shining that day you'll break down and text her back. may not apply to you but to most. especially those who have to pay and hobby not by choice
This is real life and shit happens. As long as they let me know ASAP then I don't have a problem with it. I just want to know before I head over to their incall and then they don't answer the phone. This way I still have the opportunity to try to schedule with someone else.

I would also expect a provider to understand if something came up and I had to cancel with as much notice as possible so she can book a replacement.
I think a lot of hobbyist forget that we providers have actual lives and other jobs outside the hobby. I have asked to reschedule a few times due to having to work late at the office. My RW career is important to me as well as the hobby so I always make sure to do right by both.

If you don't believe my "excuse" and choose not to see me, that's your prerogative. If you do decide to see me when I'm actually functioning at 100% , then you're in for a real treat

It really depends on the hobbyist. Plenty of ladies out there for them to whet their appetites with, but if they still choose to see you, make it extra special! Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
I will always give the benefit of the doubt ... until I get lied to ... then all bets are off.

I would charge it to the game and either see her or not based on my sexual desire to see her which is typically akin to a snapshot in time.

however, I rarely if ever believe the reason. why? because I used to see a caucasian provider that I will never review and if i caught a wild hair that morning I'd call her up and ask her to cancel all her appointments for the day...and I would cover her loss. she would always comply. So one day I asked her what she tells them when she cancels and she said: "I tell them I'm sick or I have an emergency. I tell them whatever the fuck I want to tell them."

so cancelling on me but giving me a heads up is not an issue. I used to be an asshole by doing that to those that scheduled and so I apologize. So when it happens to me I can't complain just charge it to the game. Not saying I'm one ( cuz lawd knows I'm not) but there are high rollers amongst us that can play like that. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Let us know when you actually see a provider, or get stood up by a provider.
The interesting part here is the rescheduling.

I'm a little jaded because I've gotten verified for a few dates in a row where the provider just "evaporated" and stopped responding for a while.

Later turned out to be "I was robbed" or " changed phones" or just no more communication.

If they are trying to reschedule then I would probably not even listen to the excuse and carry on if I was still interested.
I will always give the benefit of the doubt ... until I get lied to ... then all bets are off. Originally Posted by pyramider
Priceless! tells me all I need to know bout you ;-)
  • Trey
  • 03-23-2017, 09:16 PM
I would just call a regular. The to do list grows and changes like the wind. You can be at the front of the line then, off the list or at the back at any time. Whatever your story is it dont matter you lost your spot.

Your goal as a lady should be to make it on that regulars list and off the to do list.
always fun when the whores tell you some shit

then a review pops up blowing them out of the water

(no pod pun intended)
if she's hot enough you'll be back. or if your star playa ain't shining that day you'll break down and text her back. may not apply to you but to most. especially those who have to pay and hobby not by choice Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Some guys may go back if she's hot enough, but I wouldn't. I don't waste time with anyone that makes it difficult for me to give them my money. There are plenty of other quality ladies that understand good customer service and will gladly take my money.
If she sings PassionFruit to me, I'll see her again!
I had a provider cancel on me and blame it on the babysitter......then had another provider confirm she od'd on cake.......it hurt...........
Anyone canceling anything with fair notice should always be acceptable. Who cares the reason. Unless it's a funeral or a wedding, who gives a shit? How important can it be. If you think your life revolves around that momement in time, you need to reassess your life. Good coed thread. Finally something other than the moron olympics.
Priceless! tells me all I need to know bout you ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

You know absolutely nothing ...
I will always give the benefit of the doubt ... until I get lied to ... then all bets are off. Originally Posted by pyramider
what I do know is you're loving but moe importantly trusting

you my friend have not been nor will you ever get lied to
He just did
Finally something other than the moron olympics. Originally Posted by Mythos
if she's hot enough you'll be back. or if your star playa ain't shining that day you'll break down and text her back. may not apply to you but to most. especially those who have to pay and hobby not by choice Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Priceless! tells me all I need to know bout you ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
what I do know is you're loving but moe importantly trusting

you my friend have not been nor will you ever get lied to Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No Mythos, the gold medalist is still representing.