Exclusive dim-retard club rejects Hispanic applicant.

You hitched the cart before the horse Munchie. The Freedom Causus is about a particular political point of view whereas the Hispanic Causus is supposed to be about race. Now if the Freedom Caucus refused the membership of someone known to be conservative but on the basis of race then you'd have a point (other than the one on the top of your head) but that is not the case. The only hypocrisy going on here is on the left (that includes you Munchie). Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

This Man just crushed you in this debate, manassmuncher. So you have nothing to say? OK, WE WIN AGAIN!!!

Why would a republican want to join the dems when they have their own org?
Congressional Hispanic Conference.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congre...nic_Conference
Trump won, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and you lib-retarded dim-retards are still crying.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I would say this is a first, but we ALL know it’s not:

IBIDiot, unable to defend his own thread, hijacks it!
Trump won, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and you lib-retarded dim-retards are still crying.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !!!!!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This thread is all about whining, lying and crying, hypocritical dim-retards like you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, but you're just too stupid to understand.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Speaking of whining...

You hikacked your own thread over some guy for whom you wouldn’t burn a cross!
Why would a republican want to join the dems when they have their own org?
Congressional Hispanic Conference.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congre...nic_Conference Originally Posted by bamscram
Maybe they feel BOTH orgs should be inclusive and NOT party specific?

BUT what i want to know is why is there even ANY of these caucuses/conferences for those 2 specific 'races' (Latino and black)..? Why no Congressional Asian caucus, or Congressional white conference, or Eurpoean one??
Speaking of whining...

You hikacked your own thread over some guy for whom you wouldn’t burn a cross!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, you're just whining stupid for imaging so, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM ... just like you were slobbering stupid when you voted for hildebeest, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Maybe they feel BOTH orgs should be inclusive and NOT party specific?

BUT what i want to know is why is there even ANY of these caucuses/conferences for those 2 specific 'races' (Latino and black)..? Why no Congressional Asian caucus, or Congressional white conference, or Eurpoean one?? Originally Posted by garhkal
When it was formed in '76 was bipartisan ,the republican members left in the 1990's and formed their own.
As far as the others, I don't care enough to look it up.
No, I didn't. As you have confirmed, the Freedom Caucus is about a particular political point of view.

So is the Congressional Hispanic Caucus. It is about a democratic political point of view

Since there are 2 versions of a Latino caucus (Congressional Hispanic Conference (r) and the Congressional Hispanic Caucus (d)), one for each party, what do you think the difference is?

Here is an excerpt from the Politico story;

"Members also said a private argument between Curbelo and Lujan Grisham (D-N.M.) recently, in which he accused her and the caucus of discriminating against him, soured their feelings.

“Everything else is resolvable,” said one member about the disagreement over the Dream Act. “Once you make it personal — the policy you can grapple with — the personal, now caucus members have to make a decision.”

Curbelo gave a brief presentation before the vote but did not engage in a back-and-forth with members. Several members had already declared their opposition to Curbelo publicly in recent days.

In a statement after the decision, group spokesman Carlos Paz tried to dispel the notion that the CHC should admit Curbelo simply because he is Hispanic.

This vote reflects the position of many of our members that Rep. Curbelo and his record are not consistent with those values,” Paz said.

Curbelo has been pushing to join the CHC since January, first joining the caucus’ nonprofit arm to boost his chances. Many caucus members were initially supportive of letting him join their ranks but their support dissolved in recent weeks as the jabs between Curbelo and some members of the group grew increasingly personal and public."

You hitched the cart before the horse Munchie. The Freedom Causus is about a particular political point of view whereas the Hispanic Causus is supposed to be about race.And since there is a republican version of the caucus, it's obvious the political point of view plays a major role in determining membership. Now if the Freedom Caucus refused the membership of someone known to be conservative but on the basis of race then you'd have a point (other than the one on the top of your head) but that is not the case. The only hypocrisy going on here is on the left (that includes you Munchie). Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What the fuck are you talking about?

He wasn't rejected because of his race. He was rejected for the same reason the Freedom Caucus would reject a democrat.
Because they have a different political point of view, moron.

There is no hypocrisy going on, in this case, just y'alls stupidity. The article clearly states he was rejected for not having the same political point of view as the current members.
Stupid douche-bag.
You're as stupid as jdouche.
There is no debate. He is flat ass wrong as I pointed out in the post above.

Which brings us to you. Have you given up on ever having a response to me of your own? Other than licking the ass of someone you don't even confirm he's correct?

Instead of trying to live vicariously through morons like jdouche, you should try to refute on your own mettle.

The only crushing going on is to the minuscule amount of credibility you have left.

This Man just crushed you in this debate, manassmuncher. So you have nothing to say? OK, WE WIN AGAIN!!!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The only freedom you believe in is the freedom to break your word.
I can see it gets easier for you all the time.

You are a true enigma. You are a prick who is a pussy at the same time. Political philosophy has nothing to do with it. It's just who you are.

How confusing. Not about ethnicity?Only confusing to a moron. No one said ethnicity had nothing to do with membership. You need to learn how to read.
If you want to know if non-Hispanics can be members, look it up you lazy motherfucker. You can take all the time you want since it has nothing to do with this thread.
You sure know how to get to the key points of the discussion.
Good job.

So it's open to non-hispanic libtards?

How many have applied? Libtards believe in enslavement, not freedom. Originally Posted by lustylad
Any proof of that? Of course not.
You project. We're used to that.
A true illiberal.