Coworker sex

I highly recommend it. The workplace is ripe with wanton wenches wishing to be sex slaves. I did the bosses' daughter on his desk ... she was a naughty girl.
"Well Ms HR I think my work is not up to standards because I've been fucking Jim"
I highly recommend it. The workplace is ripe with wanton wenches wishing to be sex slaves. I did the bosses' daughter on his desk ... she was a naughty girl. Originally Posted by pyramider
You sir are my hero!!! If my bosses daughter was 18, I'd donthe same and blast that face. My boss is a bitch lol
As others have said, it is not a good idea. I did it once and would never do it again. The fantasy is great but in reality it should be avoided. A coworker and I started flirting. She had someone else invite me to a group night out. I was clueless and I was over her in the company so it was frowned upon to engage in such manners and I was actually warned that she had a reputation. But what I didn't know about that girl was when she wanted something she didn't quit until she got it.

All the time I would be getting pages at work from her for questions that other people could answer. she called me on my personal number and we chatted until about 4 in the morning. The next night she called at 11 pm. I was still at this point clueless and she flat out spelled it out for me.." why do you think a girl would be calling you at 11 pm on a Tuesday night?" I let better judgment out the window and headed to her place.

work afterwards was miserable until she ultimately got canned. if she asked me a question, all of a sudden I wasn't answering her fast enough or often enough and she made it a point to point out every single thing she believed I was doing wrong. She complained to the supervisors, and ultimately I had to tell them what happened. They had asked before if her and I slept together..my words were no we did not sleep together. when everything came to light they said "we asked you before if you two had slept together and you told us no." I replied that's right you asked me if her and I slept together and I told you the truth we didn't sleep at all. They put her in a different section and she ultimately went through more guys. and finally she just couldn't do the job to a satisfactory level anymore. she was slacking and making bad decisions. no office politics involved she legit just became bad at her job.

Im telling that story because I got warned and COULD have lost my job because what I did was against company rules without being against company rules. You get my meaning? I had been warned and ignored the warning. the stress I had after that was not worth it. That may not happen to you but if you are in a position considered over the co worker you are interested in, then just stay away from it all together.
once you leave your employer, you can always hit on the girl where you used to work.
“I don’t fuck where I eat.” - Tony Soprano, The Sopranos
Have you had sex with a coworker and then stopped? Either the other person was an ass or you were. How did the days go afterward? See them in the hall and momentarily think about the sex? In meetings and th k about the sex? Later when you had a disagreement with your current significant other think about one more time with your ex?

I know how guys think and the answer is mostly yes. Ladies?

Stories? Originally Posted by Dudgeonpolymath
Knowing guys, after you end such relationships, it is difficult not to think of them naked when you see them again ... even in the worst breakups. Also, after a while, at weak moments, you think one more time.

I assume, but wonder, if it is not the same for the ladies. Ended with the bastard but when you see him in meetings or the hall, small thoughts of the naked times. Also, during bad times with current other, think that one more time with the bastard might not be so bad.
Hmmmm
It’s pretty common in my work environment to fuck the Co worker
It’s pretty much fuck them before they Fuck you
That’s way is shows hierarchy.

Office sex st it’s best

Me
Fuck you

Co worker
No Fuck you
Never happened to me, and now I am sure it will not. I have only three employees, all male, and only one of them is younger than 65.

Besides, none of them dress sexy enough to get me excited in the least. At least I have hobby ladies for all that non-SO action.
Not recently, but when I was in college I worked at a fast food joint. I fucked alot of girls there. Some in my car on lunch break. Hookups at after work parties. Some of the girls were jealous of each other. But never any problems. They would gossip about our incounters. And that would get me more girls! Even fucked there friends that didn't work with me. One day we had a meeting and the manager said , she never seen so much co-worker sex going on at one of her stores... Anyway, I fucked her too. She was a beautiful milf. I miss those days. I work with a bunch of dudes now. Sad.
... This went on for a while until she visited my office and demanded oral service of her freshly shaved kitty. My own receptionist figured out what was going on. Little did I know but my receptionist played both sides of the game. All was well until the client questioned the number of hours billed for offsite work. Had to work for free for a while.

In today's environment, the world is littered with land mines. Tread carefully. Originally Posted by Sasquatch
did your receptionist hold that knowledge over you so you would have sex w/ her? so she could have sex w/ the Mexican woman? so all three of you could have sex? or something else?

curious minds wanna know...
no sex, but this morning my Co-worker called me over to her cubicle to assist with a question she had.. I went over, she sat in front of the computer screen, and I viewed her black ass spilling out from her work pants.. I deliberately stood behind her right shoulder, so I could keep an eye on the screen and her black ass simultaneously.. a slight glance behind her would have revealed a slight swelling in my pants
Few years ago had a month long oral only fling with a tiny thing in the office. At lunch she'd drive us out to a park and ride my face in the back of her SUV or lean her head back over her driver headrest with the seat leaned back and have me stab her throat for lunch. Left that job and lost my lunchtime FF connection. But there is this little redhead at work currently... Mmmmm.
When I was a grunt while in college, yes.

Now absolutely not. Places I worked included no fratenizing, no conflict of interest, etc.
Never done it myself, but I learned yesterday about a co worker who has not showed up for work the past 2 days.. seems there is an interesting story to tell, as I heard from other co workers.

From what they said, I have reason to suspect she may have been hooking to support a high rent and car payment. I did not mention to those co workers, but I saw a girl who looks like her, about a week ago, advertizing here, or backpage, or craigslist... something, somewhere. I logged in today trying to find her ad, a nd looked at every site I know. I can't find it!

When I first saw the ad, I thought the girl just resembled her. I never thought it could really be her. She never responded to calls to come in to work, so I am certain she is fired this weekend.

Which frees me to fuck her. And I will if I can find that fucking ad.