Ladies You have To Look At This...

Can't say who for discretionary reasons, but one of my website and marketing clients just got a client from Europe who has bought her RT airfare to and from Italy plus he's paying for 4days of her companionship. She has the tickets and a 50% deposit in hand already. When she ask where he found her he told her Slixa...

whoo hoo you go gurl...I am so jealous Originally Posted by MagnificMedia
Look who is here now
All of this sounds suuuuper threADy.

And I call bullshit on the Italian vacation.
Boy if yall can't be positive and upbeat about something than why not just leave it alone. This is the most negative board sometimes. I was just sharing some happy news. Too bad people are jealous and can't be happy for others.
No dear, it's just that I think several people in this thread are shilling. Ahem.
And I call bullshit on the shilling( what ever the heck that is) and the jealousy...ahem.

As I said lets keep the business section positive. Your opinions can be saved for the other discussion forums.

BTW...The shilling is a unit of currency formerly used in Britain and some current and former British Commonwealth countries
but incase you meant..Schilling
The Schilling was the currency of Austria from 1924 to 1938 and from 1945 to 1999, and the circulating currency until 2002
Ladies, play nice please.

The Colonel
Ladies, play nice please.

The Colonel Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
Tryin to Col. after all Tis the season for kindness right? Thanks for your moderating of this forum kind sir.
Is it wrong to point out that the pro posts in this thread sound like poorly written press releases?

Shilling is a verb.
This is an advertising forum for those that have something to offer the community, not a debate forum on the merits of such. Please be mindful of that in the future.

And Lilianna, you have mail.

The Colonel
Not taking sides on the current issue but this is a business thread and pushing the value of a product is expected and damn American too

Everyone can have an opinion but sometimes the "shilling" term is over used. It's all sales, exaggeration and testimonials are all part of the process. Communicate with someone who has experience with said company and form your opinion from their trusted words.

As for selling a Listing Directory, http://www.ginaslittlescert.com is the new up incoming site with a different view of advertising and listing. So the only way I would say if we are effective is to ask the elite ladies that are on it
I for one thank you for telling me about it... I just wonder how they are going to market and get people to look at that site verses back page???
THANK YOU ALLISON!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Just signed up and WOW. Just keeps getting better every day!!!!
I for one thank you for telling me about it... I just wonder how they are going to market and get people to look at that site verses back page??? Originally Posted by Majichands
THANK YOU ALLISON!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Just signed up and WOW. Just keeps getting better every day!!!! Originally Posted by maxieryan
You can take a peek at our site and see if you wish to be listed with the top ladies
Hey!

I am fairly new here.. and I just wanted to chime in about SLIXA... I am a screener and all my clients have signed up for SLIXA and we have already received calls and bookings.

I think it is really important when choosing someone to advertise with to take a look at the whole picture. Basing advertising decision just on internet ranking isn't necessarily the best way to make a choice. ERos may be high in the rankings but then you need to ask yourself: "Where are they sending the traffic they are getting?"

Eros and a lot of other advertising places utilize third party banners as a form of revenue, however this means they are also using their rankings to drive traffic to their sites and then to their third party banners.. In EROS case they own some of the third party companies they are driving traffic to, basically proving that providers are no longer their first priority. A lot of adult advertisers do this. SLIXA has committed to never allowing third party banners on their site. My clients and I are willing to support them in their mission because in the long wrong we think they will Dominate this part of the industry and give us a better place to advertise overall.

we signed up here e.slixa.com/exclusive

I think its important to utilize a complete and creative advertising strategy... ads on a few major adult malls combined with ads on regional boards and then effective utilization of a trusted referral network I.E a group of women you work closely with that you actually put on your website basically as a "web of trust", seems to work the best in my experience.

If anyone is interested in learning more about the Trusted referral network or web of trust advertising solutions, i would be happy to elaborate. I have been studying the analytics of women who use this and it created more sticky-ness on the websites of all the women in the network and return consumers are more likely to see someone in a referral network then doing a whole new search. Its quite fascinating and it creates more bookings and more money for all the women involved in the small network.

Sincerely,
Sienna
Well written,
That's how we have our site going also
We received emails from girls stating 27% jump in traffic on their personal sites.
So our plan is working and we will continue to grow, allowing ONLY top notch ladies. That's where we differ from everyone including "SLIXA" we actually turn away applicants. The dollar is not the driving force, you can only get in by being invited or referred.
That's how we maintain a healthy directory with the best all around.

Hey!

I am fairly new here.. and I just wanted to chime in about SLIXA... I am a screener and all my clients have signed up for SLIXA and we have already received calls and bookings.

I think it is really important when choosing someone to advertise with to take a look at the whole picture. Basing advertising decision just on internet ranking isn't necessarily the best way to make a choice. ERos may be high in the rankings but then you need to ask yourself: "Where are they sending the traffic they are getting?"

Eros and a lot of other advertising places utilize third party banners as a form of revenue, however this means they are also using their rankings to drive traffic to their sites and then to their third party banners.. In EROS case they own some of the third party companies they are driving traffic to, basically proving that providers are no longer their first priority. A lot of adult advertisers do this. SLIXA has committed to never allowing third party banners on their site. My clients and I are willing to support them in their mission because in the long wrong we think they will Dominate this part of the industry and give us a better place to advertise overall.

we signed up here e.slixa.com/exclusive

I think its important to utilize a complete and creative advertising strategy... ads on a few major adult malls combined with ads on regional boards and then effective utilization of a trusted referral network I.E a group of women you work closely with that you actually put on your website basically as a "web of trust", seems to work the best in my experience.

If anyone is interested in learning more about the Trusted referral network or web of trust advertising solutions, i would be happy to elaborate. I have been studying the analytics of women who use this and it created more sticky-ness on the websites of all the women in the network and return consumers are more likely to see someone in a referral network then doing a whole new search. Its quite fascinating and it creates more bookings and more money for all the women involved in the small network.

Sincerely,
Sienna Originally Posted by Your_assistant_Sienna