Birthday Wishes

Omg!! Are you a pisces too!! My Vern005 is!! Will you be joining our little awesome pisces club Hehe jk no club Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Nope aquarius
Happy Birthday Veronica and Destiny! Two true sweethearts of this area.

Veronica - Good to see that your back in NY. With your upbeat attitude, I can't imagine you having a bad b-day. Originally Posted by irnshank
Thanks babe )
I hope that you have a GREAT Birthday Destiny. I hope to be able to see you soon.

Originally Posted by RODOSH
Yes babe we have too. Lots to catch up on
Happy Birthday Veronica!!
Awww... Happy Birthday ladies! It's like facebook around here.
Awww... Happy Birthday ladies! It's like facebook around here. Originally Posted by mwebber
Hahaha so true
V. Check your pm
V. Check your pm Originally Posted by Hobbyist1978

I warned you about what being an asshole will do for you chances with the members around here. You admit to doing BBFS with a stranger and now you seek to have encounters with top quality providers like Veronica? best of luck with that

I tried to lay it all out for you in previous posts and you chose to be 'all done with that.'
You say things like 'no worries' and 'its all good' and gay little PM's that make it sound like we are buddies.
Well, Bozo...it's not 'all good' and we will never be 'buddies'. You go on and on bashing other members without having the slightest idea what you are talking about or about what we actually do around here for each other.
So I suggest you take your hobby money and 'buy a clue'...nobody gonna want to hang wit chu brah!

On a lighter note, Happy Birthday Veronica and Destiny!!! Here is an early present for you all - http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=972517 just a heads up

Peace
PK
I warned you about what being an asshole will do for you chances with the members around here. You admit to doing BBFS with a stranger and now you seek to have encounters with top quality providers like Veronica? best of luck with that

I tried to lay it all out for you in previous posts and you chose to be 'all done with that.'
You say things like 'no worries' and 'its all good' and gay little PM's that make it sound like we are buddies.
Well, Bozo...it's not 'all good' and we will never be 'buddies'. You go on and on bashing other members without having the slightest idea what you are talking about or about what we actually do around here for each other.
So I suggest you take your hobby money and 'buy a clue'...nobody gonna want to hang wit chu brah!

On a lighter note, Happy Birthday Veronica and Destiny!!! Here is an early present for you all - http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=972517 just a heads up

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Great man kind words for a fellow member