Let's Keep The Heat Going LR!!

Kinky Little Nikki is the Real Deal! Take it to the bank. Seen her many times. My favorite traveling lady. You won't be disappointed.
One more...and are you kinky Nikki on Twitter...

Originally Posted by Johnsson

Damn thats hot. She is legit and cool
One more...and are you kinky Nikki on Twitter...

Originally Posted by Johnsson
No I am not on any Social Media sites. Sometimes I think about it,but wouldn't have a clue where to start. lol lol I wish others would learn there is only 1 KLN and I can't be duplicated!! he he But whoever has the name kinky Nikki on twitter is HOT and doing the name justice! lol
Yes.. she IS THE BEST!!!!!!! Originally Posted by chemist10
Thank you Chemist!! GEAUX TIGERS!!

Kinky Little Nikki is the Real Deal! Take it to the bank. Seen her many times. My favorite traveling lady. You won't be disappointed. Originally Posted by Baconman
Thank you Bacon!! You sure know how to give me a big head!! he he
  • MrGiz
  • 01-11-2020, 11:18 PM
I wish others would learn there is only 1 KLN and I can't be duplicated!... lol Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
Somehow, you have me convinced!
Did the James Bond Stroke challenge...

Kinky Little Nikki was AMAZING! Look for my review ...

Hot damn.

I encourage everybody to experience KLN while she visits

JBB
Ya'll better be ready to keep me warm in this crazy weather!
Did the James Bond Stroke challenge... Originally Posted by Joebillybob
Okay, I'll bite. What's the James Bond stroke challenge? (Read your review but no ROS access here.)
Okay, I'll bite. What's the James Bond stroke challenge? (Read your review but no ROS access here.) Originally Posted by SlowHand50
I sent you a PM. What I do BCD is strictly that and not for everyone to know. Anyone has questions just ask me.
I sent you a PM. What I do BCD is strictly that and not for everyone to know. Anyone has questions just ask me. Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
Got it, and thank you for the clarification!