Newsflash - Kamala gets to decide who wins in 2024?

Which is exactly why Pence didn’t. No fraud. No fraud. No fraud. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Of course there was no fraud. None that the average citizen will ever detect. Besides it doesn't matter anyway for the most part presidents are installed. They please their handlers all the time and the citizens only some of the time.
Of course there was no fraud. None that the average citizen will ever detect. Besides it doesn't matter anyway for the most part presidents are installed. They please their handlers all the time and the citizens only some of the time. Originally Posted by Levianon17

But the fraud is obvious to you "non-average" citizens right?
But the fraud is obvious to you "non-average" citizens right? Originally Posted by TechPapi
You missed the point chooch.
... Blimey!... Yet another thread that didn't go
they way the liberals expected it to go.

#### Salty
You missed the point chooch. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He voted for Bitten&Kumola. What would you expect?

He also doesn't know the difference between "laying" and lying"! Examples:

Is Bitten laying around lying, lying around laying, or lying around lying?

Just about every time I've seen Bitten "walking" across the WH lawn it looks like he's been lying around laying turds in his diaper and he's afraid one might seep out! I suspect the agents try to distance themselves.
He voted for Bitten&Kumola. What would you expect?

He also doesn't know the difference between "laying" and lying"! Examples:

Is Bitten laying around lying, lying around laying, or lying around lying?

Just about every time I've seen Bitten "walking" across the WH lawn it looks like he's been lying around laying turds in his diaper and he's afraid one might seep out! I suspect the agents try to distance themselves. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Biden is a Puppet. The reason why he walks the way he does is because there is a string up his ass and every now and then it gets caught on his nut sack, lol.
Putin is still playing his puppet lol n omg n wtf. Trumpy wants the headlines and Putin is saying fuk big loser. If I couldn't appoint the potus again I feel like big loser. So I'm taking the headlines away from your cow pasture incoherent speakees.lol n omg n wtf

Putin is all power butt the usa still kicked the trumpy out in record numbers
Putin is still playing his puppet lol n omg n wtf. Trumpy wants the headlines and Putin is saying fuk big loser. If I couldn't appoint the potus again I feel like big loser. So I'm taking the headlines away from your cow pasture incoherent speakees.lol n omg n wtf

Putin is all power butt the usa still kicked the trumpy out in record numbers Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Yeah, we made great progress with Biden. Here's how efficient Biden is, if you were in Afghanistan as a civilian during the Military withdrawal there's a great chance you would still be there.

Putin is all power butt the usa still kicked the trumpy out in record numbers Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I dont speak that language! Anyone comprehendo that incoherent babbling?
I dont speak that language! Anyone comprehendo that incoherent babbling? Originally Posted by winn dixie

you'll have to wait till rippy's ban ends to get a translation
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I’m guessing she’s CIM.
Shes finish anywhere no upcharge
I’m guessing she’s CIM. Originally Posted by bambino

Probably NQNS and likely a gulper.