May 4, 1970

Four unarmed American students were gunned down by rioting US soldiers on a US campus on US soil and "what does it matter now?" Fox News, were it around back then, may not have given it any time at all.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
did you mean to say, "rioting students"

or you do not know what you say, just more of your babble babble?

Fox, the most watched news network for some reason
IF FOX NEWS WAS AROUND, THE STORY MIGHT HAVE GONE SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

"The Ohio National Guard successfully defended itself from a drug crazed mob of anti-American domestic terrorists on the campus of Kent State University.

No Guardsmen were killed in the vicious attack. Several rioters were injured.

Officials are trying to identify those responsible for the riot."

"Tin soldiers and Nixon coming ...
We're finally on our own." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I will stop watching FOX News when they air footage of a rally clearly showing someone carrying a rifle and a pistol, while musing over the possible racial overtones toward our first black president that this armed citizen represents - all while carefully editing the footage so as not to reveal to the viewer that the armed protester himself is black.

(ala MSNBC by the way)
Great job, Muskogee.

You've learned how to cut and paste images.

Your mama/sister/wife must be proud!

Of course you're welcome to piss on the GOP as much as you want... But they're doing fine without your help.

Are you referring to Yehoshua Ben Yosef, the carpenter, as the Good Lord?
Are you a Christian? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
No and no.

But I think you are, JINO!

I wasn't aware the Christians credit Jesus with giving life. Please school me, JINO!
Like I said (but you didn't read) I saw the date and had to peek. I wasn't disappointed numbnuts.
In other words, you can't remain true to the other people on the board. How many times have you posted that you've put me on ignore, only to respond to one of my posts?

Seems like you're just blustering.

You keep holding out hope that there'll be a picture of MY JUNK in one of those posts. "Peeking" is half the fun.

Creepshow.
You suppose the IRS was targeting the kids at Kent State? If so, please DON'T start another thread!
The fact is that Obama KNEW about the plot to assassinate Franz Ferdinand ahead of time and US funds were used to finance it.
Maybe he didn't know about it until after Romney was nominated.
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Thats Bullshit COG... Obeclown would have eaten that puppy and stabbed a Patriot in the throat with the bones...
The fact is that Obama KNEW about the plot to assassinate Franz Ferdinand ahead of time and US funds were used to finance it. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
This franz?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKyG1dRoDlA
Nice tune..

But this is the one on his kill list. Set off quite a chain of events...

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Does stupidity have an echo?

Thats Bullshit COG... Obeclown would have eaten that puppy and stabbed a Patriot in the throat with the bones... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I guess so.
It does in this great chasm of wisdom.