Anyone out there

I'm already magnifying midnightlive.(lol)
oh lea i love that avatar pic!
hello everyone!
hello everyone! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
Lea's avatar does say, "Toto, I have a feeling we're not in ASPD, anymore", doesn't it?

Hello yerself!

Cheers,

bcg
Lea's avitar looks very nice but I think Belinda can match it as well (even though the eyes are intriguing).
I'm here!!!!! Now we can get the party started!!!
I'm here!!!!! Now we can get the party started!!! Originally Posted by April Showers
You, Lea, Belinda, and Dallas. That's either four of a kind, or 4/5 of a full house.

Cheers,

bcg
hello everyone! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
Thanks Belinda... I will see you soon for that double!! Can't wait!!

Smooch!

Lea
Lea's avatar does say, "Toto, I have a feeling we're not in ASPD, anymore", doesn't it?

Hello yerself!

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
That's what pissed me off about the way ASPD was being handled in the end... "no this and no that". If the new mirros site has the same rules... so much for it, too!

I am liking ECCIE.

Thanks for the compliment BCG!!

Smooch!

Lea
Lea's avitar looks very nice but I think Belinda can match it as well (even though the eyes are intriguing). Originally Posted by laoilman
hhmm. maybe you should arrange a meeting with Belinda and me together... we could "fight" over you!! We love wrestling with each other!!!

Smooch!

Lea
Glad to see Lea and Belinda have found your way over to Eccie. I need to see one or both of you real soon i'm starting to have withdrawls just thinking of our one and only encounter.
That's what pissed me off about the way ASPD was being handled in the end... "no this and no that". If the new mirros site has the same rules... so much for it, too! Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
I'm hearing some others voice the same misgivings. And misgivings about the mismanagement of ASPD's death throes and the launch of the successor site.

I suspect I'll hang out there some once it's running, but that might be for the same reason you look at a car wreck...

I am liking ECCIE.

Thanks for the compliment BCG!! Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Sweetheart, I do hope you know you're at the very top of my "must see again" list... I never in a million years thought it'd take this long for us to hook up again, but life's a bitch, y'know.

And you never have to thank me for telling the truth.

Cheers,

bcg
Glad to see Lea and Belinda have found your way over to Eccie. I need to see one or both of you real soon i'm starting to have withdrawls just thinking of our one and only encounter. Originally Posted by Indiana Bone
Glad to know I'm not the only one who's had that problem (well, re: Lea; I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Belinda yet, though she's on "The List" (of providers to see for the first time; a different list from the one I mentioned to Lea just now)). I do sincerely hope you can get to see one of them sooner than it's taking me to see Lea again.

Damn this recession!!!

Cheers,

bcg
One more MS Guys here And thus far, it looks like we're all ASPD refugees...
I am here..its wild out there in Mississippi but I just got my day job license there and will keep coming back...I love it here!!! Reviews coming.
well hey there IB! baby im ready to see you when you can find time...
so glad some familiar faces and names are here.