Are there any natural providers left

Good for you madame X. I know I won't get alot of woman that are kinda natural but I love when I run into one
Clean does not smell, Unclean does. The fact is hair reduces the smell, natures way. Much of the bacteria is wicked away with the sweat and dies. Shaved it stays in contact with the skin and continues to multiply.

I, for one, have been known to drive two or three hours to see a lady with full natural grooming. I have never traveled to see a bare groomed lady. I understand that I am just one, so the balance of things does not change. Originally Posted by Bull149

Ummm I don't know about that. Hair TRAPS odor in babe...that's a fact! Why do you think a smoker who washes their hands and brushes their teeth can still be given away? It's in their hair lol. We are not talking about the natural scent every woman has...some acidic, some alkaline but moreso things like sweat and urine that can get trapped in the hair if not washed properly.

I have been in Health Care most of my life, and I know what I am talking about. Vaginal odor starts from the inside, so if you have a problem look deeper lmao. There is good and bad bacteria....ever hear of someone getting a yeast infection from cleaning too much? That's because the good bacteria needed in that area has been killed, and it is no longer the right balance.

I am OCD when it comes to that area, and the less I have to worry about the better! There are very FEW women I felt comfy going down on, because I don't like ANY smell or taste period!

I would much rather go down on a guy with no hair on his balls, than one with. Now if you are clean as in freshly showered, it's all the same but I prefer being with those where I don't have to floss.The urine odor stays trapped in the hair especially on men, because you guys just shake the thing and then tuck it right into your pubes...bluck! At least most women hair or no hair, use baby wipes nowadays~
Yes! I keep the wipes with me always! And, they have alcohol in them, which keeps you very clean!
I like the Summer's Eve wipes...great if you are ever stuck in the woods.

We need to invent man wipes lol. My ex is the only guy I know who wiped the tip with one after he peed. I also made him wipe that stupid dog he demanded we keep in the house! Seriously, who wants nasty dog butt on the furniture??
London Rayne, I am not in health care. As a Chemist, I am in science where tests are run and scientific data is collected and evaluated. The fact is that skin is the most absorbent of odor and odor causing bacteria. The bacteria live on and in the skin. They die on hair. Nature put the hair there for a purpose and it grows at the time it does for a reason. Much of the world outside of the USA is or has moved back to nature. In the USA we form opinions more on advertisements than scientific research.

I accept your arguments because they are based primarily on hygiene practices. As I began, clean does not smell.
I will remember that the next time I have to go down on a hairy, stinky, freak of a mess lmao. I don't care if you say bacteria dies in hair....the smell does NOT! It is easier to wash plain skin than a big nasty bush lol. A guy with no hair on his azz, is much more pleasant than one with a forest....period!

As I said, the odor is NOT from the outside where there is or is not hair lol. It starts from within, and duh there is no hair around the cervix. Having hair on the outside has nothing to do with the funk someone may have on the inside...are you kidding me? It may trap dust particles which only further proves my point, that too much hair collects things.

We have periods which is the release of toxins and a lot of other junk I won't go into....and that is where odor is at its peak. You think any amount of hair is going to reduce what is coming OUT...don't think so lol. It will seep into the hair and linger duh! If you don't properly wash the INSIDE the barrier of hair on the outside will not make one bit of difference.

I won't debate your skin tests and where bacteria grows, but not all bacteria is odor causing and bad....some are needed.

Hygiene

Proper hygiene, such as washing your vaginal area daily with mild soap and water, helps to reduce feminine odors. In addition, changing to cotton underwear helps to reduce the moisture in the vaginal area, decreasing the risk of bacterial growth, which causes odor. In addition, keeping your pubic region trimmed eliminates the possibility of bacteria to collect in your hair. While you are menstruating, changing you tampon and pads frequently, and keeping an extra change of clothes handy in case of an accident will help to reduce the potential of feminine odor. If you use sanitary pads, try using disposable, unscented baby wipes between pad changes to eliminate the discharge build-up in the pubic area.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/15...#ixzz167UXkQlH

Here are 7 ways to get rid of vaginal odor.

Many females are prone to sweat. They sweat a lot resulting in a foul smell. The best solution is to wear a sweat pad that can absorb the sweat and leave you odor free.

Wearing clean cotton panties is generally recommended. Avoid wearing tight panties as it can hurt the vagina and not allow any air in. Synthetic materials can hold odor, and should thus be avoided.

Get rid of that pubic hair. Trim it or remove it completely. Hair can hold sweat and be a breeding ground for bacteria. To avoid fishy smells, get rid of that hair now.

Avoid wearing wet clothes or panties. After a bath, make sure your vagina is pat dry before pulling on the panties. Keeping the area wet, can lead to an unbearable stink that is easily noticeable.

Include yoghurt in your diet. For a quick solution to your vaginal odor, you can also insert some yoghurt in your vagina at night. Yoghurt contains bacteria that are required to maintain the ph level in your vagina. It can also kill the yeast.

Many women use talcum powder to get rid of vaginal odor. However, it can worsen the situation. Use cornstarch instead and see the odor vanishing.

During menstrual days or after visiting the wash room, make sure you wash your vagina well. Clean your vagina even after sexual encounters to get the semen out.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rahul_Talwar
I will remember that the next time I have to go down on a hairy, stinky, freak of a mess lmao. I don't care if you say bacteria dies in hair....the smell does NOT! It is easier to wash plain skin than a big nasty bush lol. A guy with no hair on his azz, is much more pleasant than one with a forest....period!

As I said, the odor is NOT from the outside where there is or is not hair lol. It starts from within, and duh there is no hair around the cervix. Having hair on the outside has nothing to do with the funk someone may have on the inside...are you kidding me? It may trap dust particles which only further proves my point, that too much hair collects things.

We have periods which is the release of toxins and a lot of other junk I won't go into....and that is where odor is at its peak. You think any amount of hair is going to reduce what is coming OUT...don't think so lol. It will seep into the hair and linger duh! If you don't properly wash the INSIDE the barrier of hair on the outside will not make one bit of difference.

I won't debate your skin tests and where bacteria grows, but not all bacteria is odor causing and bad....some are needed.

Hygiene

Proper hygiene, such as washing your vaginal area daily with mild soap and water, helps to reduce feminine odors. In addition, changing to cotton underwear helps to reduce the moisture in the vaginal area, decreasing the risk of bacterial growth, which causes odor. In addition, keeping your pubic region trimmed eliminates the possibility of bacteria to collect in your hair. While you are menstruating, changing you tampon and pads frequently, and keeping an extra change of clothes handy in case of an accident will help to reduce the potential of feminine odor. If you use sanitary pads, try using disposable, unscented baby wipes between pad changes to eliminate the discharge build-up in the pubic area.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/15...#ixzz167UXkQlH

Here are 7 ways to get rid of vaginal odor.

Many females are prone to sweat. They sweat a lot resulting in a foul smell. The best solution is to wear a sweat pad that can absorb the sweat and leave you odor free.

Wearing clean cotton panties is generally recommended. Avoid wearing tight panties as it can hurt the vagina and not allow any air in. Synthetic materials can hold odor, and should thus be avoided.

Get rid of that pubic hair. Trim it or remove it completely. Hair can hold sweat and be a breeding ground for bacteria. To avoid fishy smells, get rid of that hair now.

Avoid wearing wet clothes or panties. After a bath, make sure your vagina is pat dry before pulling on the panties. Keeping the area wet, can lead to an unbearable stink that is easily noticeable.

Include yoghurt in your diet. For a quick solution to your vaginal odor, you can also insert some yoghurt in your vagina at night. Yoghurt contains bacteria that are required to maintain the ph level in your vagina. It can also kill the yeast.

Many women use talcum powder to get rid of vaginal odor. However, it can worsen the situation. Use cornstarch instead and see the odor vanishing.

During menstrual days or after visiting the wash room, make sure you wash your vagina well. Clean your vagina even after sexual encounters to get the semen out.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rahul_Talwar Originally Posted by London Rayne
As usual even science doesn't deter. Women have only been shaving between their legs for 25 years. I guess the previous 2000 have been the most tortuous for men and woman having to put up with all that hair. If you have good hygeine it's not an issue if you don't it doesn't matter if you are shaved or not it stinks. Some of us men like a woman to be natural between their legs. We don't get upset when a woman shaves it's just our preference, so chill.
I am and will remain a natural girl, and yes if its kept clean, it smells and taste's yummy, I used to shave it off, but like was said before. razor bumbs are not sexy to look at, I will keep mine natural..most of my friends like it that way and are surprised when they see it, Im not saying its a jungle..but Its native..There is a quote from a movie I just saw, and Alec Baldwin said " I love that you stopped getting bakini waxing, youv'e gone native, I was in to it.." Classic...
As usual even science doesn't deter. Women have only been shaving between their legs for 25 years. I guess the previous 2000 have been the most tortuous for men and woman having to put up with all that hair. If you have good hygeine it's not an issue if you don't it doesn't matter if you are shaved or not it stinks. Some of us men like a woman to be natural between their legs. We don't get upset when a woman shaves it's just our preference, so chill. Originally Posted by burkalini
Duh that's what we were saying...late to the party as usual. Having hair does not make you stink if you are clean..no brainer. His point was about how bacteria DIES in hair and it somehow makes it smell BETTER....the evidence clearly contradicts that. Thanks for playing.

Women for the most part know how to clean themselves properly. I don't think the word dingleberry even applies lmao!
Duh that's what we were saying...late to the party as usual. Having hair does not make you stink if you are clean..no brainer. His point was about how bacteria DIES in hair and it somehow makes it smell BETTER....the evidence clearly contradicts that. Thanks for playing.

Women for the most part know how to clean themselves properly. I don't think the word dingleberry even applies lmao! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Due to our latest contact in another thread I will give this to you. I like a natural woman and it's apparent that you like to shave. No big deal. The answer was if you keep it clean it doesn't matter if it's shaved or not. You are correct. I will just leave it at that.
YES! Damn I should have been an Attorney.

No I don't shave, I get laser hair removal and I won't go down on someone who has spikes either lol. No bumps, no hair for months..smooth as a baby's bottom.

Sometimes I let it grow a little but get annoyed really quick with it. I don't like much down there unless it's a human being who knows what they are doing.
With all that science are there anymore natural providers out there?
I guess the whole world is shaved lol
I'll just chime in for a guy that definitely prefers shaved or trimmed. And I was brought up in the hairy days, the early Playboys and Penthouses that I could catch a peek at were all au natural. I find pussy lips beautiful and arousing, don't hide them!

Not to mention it's kinda nice not spreading the rug to go down on her, picking pubes out of your teeth and worst stopping a hot session to hock a pube out of your throat.
I like good looking pussies also. The problem is alot of women have either bumps from shaving or they have ugly pussies. A little hair might be good for them. lol