Encounter: Meet Kendall, the tall, fearful, unsure of herself provider

+1
I also had negative experience with her. My appointment suppose to last 45 min but I was out in 25 min.
Thank you for the review. I went to see Kendal yesterday, only hhr, with low expectation on service/IOP, but expecting her to be tall and thin. She is in early to mid 30s, 5'7 or 8', thin body, and very thin waist, making her hip seems wide. Doggie was great visually. I will rate her face 6.5/10, body 8/10, service 6/10. You are right, she has no passion, but she does provide DFK, BBBJ, tongue bath and is OK with different positions. I am not a service guy, so it was not that bad. For me, she is something different after meeting all the short girls this year (except Momo), but probably wont repeat. Originally Posted by yanjunyy
Thanks for the info. Lack luster session, higher cost, in another post noted she did not show any passion. That can't be good for business.
Thanks for the info. Lack luster session, higher cost, in another post noted she did not show any passion. That can't be good for business. Originally Posted by Lnghrn01
SF, you couldn’t say that on your previous 4 bumps of this review? Lol.

OP, sorry you had a bad time with Kendal, you deserve better.
Originally Posted by Let's Go!
nice review
It's comical that she's being trashed like this as Kendal has a similar body (imo better) to that of Eve from Sunflower and she's probably around the same age. But without having to pay an exorbitant extra fee for bbfs/creampie. But to each their own. Originally Posted by monolith
You make a lot of sense
Thanks for the clarification
Tell Eve to retire and become a mamasan
+1
I also had negative experience with her. My appointment suppose to last 45 min but I was out in 25 min. Originally Posted by quatmay
I’m sorry you had a negative experience with Kendall. I think it says a lot about green light that they can’t even spell her name correctly on their website.