WTF??$100 SPECIALS???

AngeLisa, I think this is actually working out to your advantage. Very good exposure nice of Katherine to attempt to take a shot at you and great response on your part, lady.
I for one look for the specials as do others. I appreciate the ladies that are not charging $300 for the hour. I fully understand that anyone can charge anything they want, but my pocket book doesn't allow me to go that high. Thank you to all the ladies that give us guys a break!!!
Most guys probably don't do a lot of bargain shopping. We know what is cool. We know what we want. We know where to get it. We know that we need it right now so we go out and buy it usually for more than it's worth, just because we had to have it. The product could be groceries, electronics, cars, guns, or even pussy. However, when we see a good deal on something, that we are going to buy anyway, of course we are going to be interested because every penny we save one item allows us to buy another one that much sooner. Why do stores have sales? They are trying to get customers to cum to them. Same here.

Thank you to all the ladies that offer specials from time to time. It gives us poor folks a chance to live the good life for at least an hr.
AngeLisa, I think this is actually working out to your advantage. Very good exposure nice of Katherine to attempt to take a shot at you and great response on your part, lady. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
I thought she was referring at the ad I linked above. Saw that the girl has 100 dollar specials in her ad. I suppose Angel is offering a similar one.

Agree Camille, great response either way.
Maybe the world will figure out that $$$ is out of reach for most. Nothing wrong with specials. Imho, we need more of them. Pretty rude and inconsiderate of someone bashing a nice gesture. Ijs.
Oh good lord, it was observation and personal opinion. Get over it
It wasnt a shot at anyone.
You guys are way to sensitive. I do give breaks to repeat clients. Which, yes i have lots of. How bout i just say...I'm sorry i offended you kellijane
I agree it wasn't a shot at anyone, at least not in particular, but it was definitely a shot at somebody as you made sure to note what a dumb person they were for naming their price the way they chose to. Comments like yours targeted a whole bunch of the ladies in your community whether you meant to or not, which isn't really too good a way of doing business yourself. Speaking for myself, when I see providers post judgemental and rude things, it immediately crosses them off for any potential visit from me and my money. Why? Because if you're going to be rude in public what am I to expect in private?
Well i do see the point a lot of people have...maybe its a lesson learned
Thats truly not who i am. I am woman enough to admit i was wrong and made an impulsive comment
Good apology, Katherine. Hope to play with you someday. Everybody makes mistakes, not everybody owns up to them. Big plus for you for doing so!
I'm sorry i offended you kellijane Originally Posted by Katherine830
Who is Kellijane?
Who is Kellijane? Originally Posted by long_rod
I think she meant KKA.
LOL, normally these price threads are guys bitching about the rates being too high.

Now we got a hooker bitching that her competitors rates are too low.

The search for market equilibrium continues.