Stick a Flint Arrow in Liawatha, she's done.

One obviously does give a ______
DPST feelings are so sensitive - so easily "offended"!!!
Modern DPST's and their adherents got no problem with sending the Jewish people to the ovens
Ask the leadership - AOC, Omar, and Tlaib Originally Posted by oeb11
then why do you cry about some imaginary foul in every post. you whine more than Trump
  • oeb11
  • 02-06-2019, 01:16 PM
I find it interesting that some are so offended and threatened when their posts are carefully read.
And Racism called for what it is!
I find it interesting that some are so offended and threatened when their posts are carefully read.
And Racism called for what it is! Originally Posted by oeb11
do you and ellen have matching hoods and maga hats. i bet you two make a cute couple. awww
  • oeb11
  • 02-06-2019, 01:35 PM
And One does not even bother to reject Racism
I respect AE
There is anew thread to be read!!!!
TM,

I reject racism. I reject the KKK.
Those hats are cute thou and come in my favorite color which is red So I'm keeping that!!!!!

How old are you? I though kids were not allowed in this forum. Apparently, you wormed your way in here. Hmmmmm.

do you and ellen have matching hoods and maga hats. i bet you two make a cute couple. awww Originally Posted by themystic
here is on for Trump.

Bamscram, I can't decipher what you're trying to say here but that doesn't matter, I have a question for you. Who is your pick for the 2020 race?

here is on for Trump.

Originally Posted by bamscram
Bamscram, I can't decipher what you're trying to say here but that doesn't matter, I have a question for you. Who is your pick for the 2020 race? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Probably Corry Booker.
Probably Corry Booker. Originally Posted by bambino
Biden. as fucked up as he is hes the only one who could beat trump
  • grean
  • 02-06-2019, 08:44 PM
Okay I'm 1/1024 hard right now (lol) Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Fuckin killing me man!

When a person is 1023/1024 other things....
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2019, 07:34 AM
Bamscram, I can't decipher what you're trying to say here but that doesn't matter, I have a question for you. Who is your pick for the 2020 race? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Who ever comes out of the process will beat Trump.
Probably Corry Booker. Originally Posted by bambino

Unless the republicans can come up with a replacement for Trump, maybe the coffee baron, LOL.