who's into pregnant chicks?

Alexis is so spot on !!
  • TheDr
  • 05-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Betty Wow I think you will be an extremely beautiful pg chick. Can't say the same about the other who just happens to have the same initials as you! I say you go girl if you are "normal" weight and can make it look good! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Ha, no doubt BA. Not the other one, but Betty could rock it with the body she's got. I'm just not into it. Congrats though...
Thank you for all the super nice comments
Most pg women have a noticeable glow.

And when they are truly horny, the sex is off the scale.
I don't want to give the kid brain damage...
I just don't understand why you would even put your baby in danger! Not talking sex but going to see a stranger! Don't know what he could do to you and your child. I can see if knew the person for awhile. And I do love pregnant pussy as sex was amazing with my ex when she was. Just curious and asking in a respectful way, beautiful!!!
I think you'll find plenty of guys who are into it.
LOL, I myself have a thing for a beautiful pregnant goddess. I do need a bit of belly showing. The later the development the better for me.

Just those swollen breasts, and the sex drive alone.
  • bbkid
  • 05-04-2014, 06:59 AM
Me
I'm not into it at all but since you're a good provider you shouldn't have any problem find guys who are into pregnant chicks.
I'm into fried chicken, luckily I've never seen a pregnant woman.
I just don't understand why you would even put your baby in danger! Not talking sex but going to see a stranger! Don't know what he could do to you and your child. I can see if knew the person for awhile. And I do love pregnant pussy as sex was amazing with my ex when she was. Just curious and asking in a respectful way, beautiful!!! Originally Posted by spank_my_monkey76
Betty has always been a upscale picky provider, I have complete confidence she will only see the best clientele if she decides to take the plunge
Pregnant chicks can be fun....depending on the chick of course.
I have been with a pregnant provider twice and it was out standing. Women are at their most beautiful when they are pregnant. If I knew of a pregnant or lactating provider I would be at her door today. PM me if you are interested as a drive to HOU would be worth it.
Ok, I do. Huge turn-on for me.