Do you guys have a hobby uniform? Do providers care?

my uniform usually consistests of ... well nothing... Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
My favorite outfit; bet it looks good on you.
I wear my mindset. I am not very attractive, and I am small. But a woman, to have an illusion of passion, must gain purchase by focusing on something. So, I share , among other things, some of the books I have written. And some other stuff. If my clock was my intellect, it would be a good 8 inches. But alas, it is not. Oh well as Darwin taught us, survival is not to the fittest but to the most adaptable. Originally Posted by outoftheblue
Gosh. This was a very beautiful post to read. Just from reading this, you seem exceptionally attractive.

I really don't mind what men wear when they visit. It might be nice if some would decide to groom their toenails before visiting but such issues are fairly rare.

Generally, men dress nice and are clean and well groomed.

There have been a few times, and it's mostly happened with younger men, that they've showed up in stylized clothing (think Rockabilly) that has made me think for a moment when I've opened the door ... guess that I'm more used to khaki pants or jeans with a polo or t-shirt.

This may be showing my age a bit but a man wearing a traditional ironed (or not!) buttoned down shirt with either starched jeans or nice slacks always tend to get my motor running.

Elisabeth
Thanks Elizabeth.
psh IDGAF if you look like a total hoodmess, as long as you can form a proper sentence when talking, and can do it well, come dressed in a panda suit for all a care Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
I almost put an ISO out for this exact fantasy - now that I know you're my girl we need to talk

And not sure if you responded to the other thread but this review would NEED pictures Don't remember who did it but I think last year there was a review with the guy dressed as Spiderman and I thought it was SOOO funny.
No uniform here. I usually hobby after work, which means I can be in jeans and T-shirt with chuck Taylors, or a suit and tie or anything in between.
My Star Trek officer's uniform makes the ladies shed the panties.
I have a leather jacket I like to wear. It's casual and adds a little flare to my look. For me it is kind of like wearing red: makes me feel powerful.
Depends on who I am seeing. If it is a provider that appears to have some class about her then I will wear suit & tie (in my best timberlake voice). If it is just a quick come up then jeans & a polo.
I had silk boxers with red hearts on them as my fun uniform to wear. Forgot them one day, the lady never returned them even though I saw her regularly, and that was that. I think her manager or BF got them. Oh well. Now I just go commando.
I wouldn't say that I have a preference on how a gent dresses, as long as they are clean or can clean up when here. I would say, I'm not a big fan of white shirts. Don't get me wrong, a good smelling man in boots, jeans and a lightly starched white button down is sexy as hell to me. I'm just concerned about getting make up smudges on them.
lol ha reminds me of the time I saw a shiny/sparkly gold man thong!
The only 'uniform' I'm worried about wearing is a CONDOM!
I try to keep clean and well groomed. Don't have a specific outfit that I go to every time.
My Star Trek officer's uniform makes the ladies shed the panties. Originally Posted by pyramider

About a hundred years ago I had a costume that was a giant round white circle with "714" across the middle and it had the exact same effect!