Shes a COP

I was talking to her in chat and said she was roomies with knockoutdiva. Originally Posted by walrusman

Sorry, you are right, knockoutdiva, not Kayla Knox as I had previously stated.....I knew it started with a "K"!
What do you get if you cross an insomniac, an agnostic and a dyslexic?

Someone who stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog.

Originally Posted by Infamous BJ

NICE!!! LMFAO!
The Dallas staff has sent a PM to her asking for her side of the story..
  • T-Can
  • 02-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Sorry, you are right, knockoutdiva, not Kayla Knox as I had previously stated.....I knew it started with a "K"! Originally Posted by bigdog0311

Motherf*cker!

I was texting her yesterday after I got off work but I guess she didn't want any clients because she stop responding after only a couple texts......
The Dallas staff has sent a PM to her asking for her side of the story.. Originally Posted by surfindick
I bet there's a chance for a happy ending on this. And I bet BJ hit the nail on the head. Relatively new provider, relatively "undocumented" guest, cops outside = GTFO of the room without saying another word. I never would have arrived at that conclusion myself, but seeing it explained so rationally by an experienced eye like BJ leads me to think she is probably absolutely correct.

I'll be interested to see the young lady's response.
I read the story and immediately came to the same conclusion as BJ. Probably her pimp called her and advised her to leave without saying another word, just in case it was a sting.
I'm going to agree with BJ. Whomever called her saw the OP arrive. A few minutes later they saw the cops around his car & that's why she got the phone call.
wow ok so here is how it went my room mate was outside when she saw me go in with him she was lookin at the surrondings than all of a sudden saw two cops pull up and freaked out thinkin it was goin to be a bust so she called me said get the hell out of there so i got out of there as soon as i could as far as the donation goes this is my first rodeo so i did just grab it not even thinkin bout my room mate asked how i got it and she rather me be safe than get arrested and it just didnt seem right as well he was very nervous lookin out the window maybe we were both thinkn the same thing but all in all no im not a cop and i hope that this doesnt affect the rest of my time on here and apologize for any confusion i am new to all this but am willing to learn also again sorry
also i have no pimp my room mate is michelle snow so please dnt start that rumor with me either thanks again
also how i became a verified provider is i had my friend knockoutdiva vouch for me and because she knows the site very well she was able to get me verified without any reviews thanks
And I am sure Victoria will make it right with the OP.....
A cash-and-dash with extenuating circumstances? Seems plausible. Victoria just needs to get in touch with the OP and either return the money or reschedule the session.

By the way, a friend of mine in LE told me they are expected to spend time in hotel parking lots running plates, looking for people with warrants. They also cruise apartment complexes for the same reason.

It's part of their job. But when a provider and hobbyist are at the hotel when police cruisers show up, it's understandable that either or both can get a little creeped out.
And I am sure Victoria will make it right with the OP..... Originally Posted by surfindick
This. Don't forget that part, Victoria.

Once that's done, everything should be cool for everybody.
I maybe new to the online thing but I'm not new to the "hobby" as you call it . I'm so old I could really care less about the cops . I worrie more about getting robbed or hurt . I do know from lots of experience that cops bust you as soon as you make the deal . They don't wait until you come out of finish anything . Sounds like someone texted her that the cops were outside and she freaked out and took off with your money . Hell , I bet she thinks you are a cop . Sorry this happened to you fella . It is kind of funny though .
wow ok so here is how it went my room mate was outside when she saw me go in with him she was lookin at the surrondings than all of a sudden saw two cops pull up and freaked out thinkin it was goin to be a bust so she called me said get the hell out of there so i got out of there as soon as i could as far as the donation goes this is my first rodeo so i did just grab it not even thinkin bout my room mate asked how i got it and she rather me be safe than get arrested and it just didnt seem right as well he was very nervous lookin out the window maybe we were both thinkn the same thing but all in all no im not a cop and i hope that this doesnt affect the rest of my time on here and apologize for any confusion i am new to all this but am willing to learn also again sorry Originally Posted by victoria sugars

So I guess you are going to give him the make-up session he paid for, since you took his money without services rendered?