How do you like your Greek ?

• AAG
  • 12-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Greek is the best! Piledriver.......Doggie....ASi an Cowgirl. Awesome Greek positions and visuals....

Hey Kaci question- do you Gape?
with capers, feta cheese and olive oil
You know I'm not sure but I'm sure you could go through my reviews and find out or any lucky guy that has had the pleasure of going Greek with me could answer that.
Tara and I have been through a lot and she is a very good friend of mine and a great provider! - Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Thank you Kaci. And yes you and I have been through alot. I consider you too be a really good friend. Love you Girl
Tara only Greeks with me lol love you baby girl ! Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Damn, Kaci!
Oh, what I wouldn't give to greeking Kaci right now.

Tara, if I put on a Kaci mask, would that work?
Rambro man it's been a while I text you the other day no response though figured you are busy. Hope to see you soon.
Rambro man it's been a while I text you the other day no response though figured you are busy. Hope to see you soon. Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
For real? I must've been busy. I get that way from time to time.

Well, hell. Text me again then.
All the talk of Greek lately has me wondering What is your favorite position to give or get greeked in ?

Personally I love any direction I can get it in ! Originally Posted by Kaci Snow

Greek.... I love it any way I can get it as long as its sloppy wet with lube and deep!!!

for Greek!
Greek.... I love it any way I can get it as long as its sloppy wet with lube and deep!!!

for Greek! Originally Posted by AndyWylde

Anal Creampies & Snoballin'/Cumswappin' with "Big A" this weekend!!!

LMAO! ...

LMAO! ...

Originally Posted by berkleigh

OMGOODNESS! Berk! I just got SOAKED THINKING ABOUT IT!!!
I like all angles but I enjoy the buildup too...lots of lube and massaging the area first. Grinding a covered cock all over my lubed-up ass. I'm an exhibitionist and a voyerer so I love rooms with a large mirror where I can see myself with ass in the air as I take it from behind...mmm
OMGOODNESS! Berk! I just got SOAKED THINKING ABOUT IT!!! Originally Posted by AndyWylde

Jiggle Jiggle

Dirty Sluts for sure LOL
This is officially the best conversation I have ever watched as it developed!

for Greek! Originally Posted by AndyWylde

LMAO! ...

Originally Posted by berkleigh
OMGOODNESS! Berk! I just got SOAKED THINKING ABOUT IT!!! Originally Posted by AndyWylde
Jiggle Jiggle

Dirty Sluts for sure LOL Originally Posted by berkleigh
C'mon berk open the starfish.