Coco No Show

You mean you guys take a first post from someone on here creditable? Boy times are a changing. Originally Posted by themiddlefinger
When the first post says the sky is blue, it is hard to discount it.
I just don't understand while guys keep setting themselves up for failure. She may be excellent when you do get to see her, but the hassle would be to much for me personally. I guess I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to choose a more dependable provider. There are so many ladies on here that are on time and have great reviews. Why wouldn't you want to see one of them?

I know that things happen from time to time but I just feel like she should have enough common courtesy to at least text and say, something came up I can't make it, or I had to leave due to (whatever occasion) I won't be able to see you today. Or just say, I was up working all night and I'm to tired to do an a.m. appointment because I may fall back asleep and not hear my phone. ijs
I'm a Coco fan...she has problems as we all do...I make it work for me...she's damn good when the show starts...isn't creating drama on the boards...she gets talked about...good or bad...she gets air time...for guys that want to have a good time I say find a way to make it work...scoot
I just don't understand while guys keep setting themselves up for failure. She may be excellent when you do get to see her, but the hassle would be to much for me personally. I guess I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to choose a more dependable provider. There are so many ladies on here that are on time and have great reviews. Why wouldn't you want to see one of them?
TK.. very simply put... it's called "pussy"... when it comes to making decision about getting "pussy", us guys think with the wrong head. If we always thought with the head on our shoulders, 95% of us wouldn't even be in this hobby! lol ("see you soon, TK" - that was my lower head talking!!)
I am with TK on this. My hobby opportunities are limited and every time I had a "back up plan", somebody wound up getting pissed, putting the possibility of a future meeting at risk. There are many great, dependable ladies here and they are the ones I will focus on.
I'm not really sure this is news worthy anymore. Search coco and you will find just about as many threads about NCNS as reviews.

Sorry for your luck, I guess.
I've seen her more times than all other providers combined (once about 4 times the same week). However, lately there's been some superb ladies who have blown me away, literally. But Coco will always be my sugarbabe, because she has such a big lil heart!
Traypear, your cock is going to fall off from this flurry of action lately. Nice job dude!
That was 6 months ago when I was new in the hobby and I was monogamus mostly.
She is worth the hassel. The whole hobby is risk vs reward.
She is worth the hassel. The whole hobby is risk vs reward. Originally Posted by scottprestons
Actually the entire hobby is about pay for play at the time YOU and HER set. Remember your time has value also.

So setting around waiting for one is loosing a chance with countless others and tends to sound like someone is pussywhipped. Which annoying as it is... Is frigging hilarious.
Pussywhipped over a whore now that's sad
Pussywhipped over a whore now that's sad Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Oh, whatever. You know I've got you pussywhipped.
Pussy whipped. . That describes every guy on here. If you pay for pussy, it has you whipped. Common sense.
Pussy whipped. . That describes every guy on here. If you pay for pussy, it has you whipped. Common sense. Originally Posted by scottprestons
We are not pussy whipped, CoCo is a sexual A-Dick-tion. There should be a 12 step program getting over her. In fact it’s a day by day process to not call her. There should be CA meeting where guys who are trying to get over her could meet and talk out why we should not call her. If you will want to call her you would have someone to call to keep you from picking up the phone. Others need to understanding of our A-Dick-tion and provide support for the ones who are fighting this A-Dick-tion. In fact I am going into my room can keep repeating to myself “don’t you dare call or text her right now”. I just hope she doesn’t text me and say “I am waiting for you”.