WILL THE BENGHAZI SELECT COMMITTEE HURT THE GOP CHANCES IN 2014 MID-TERMS???

The State Department had to sign off on the use of diplomatic facilities to front for gun running ... and that is not a low level decision ... aka the Secretary signs off on that one.

Shit flows up hill.

Allowing operatives to die is a motivation ... keeping them quiet.
Wonder if TG will call any "expert" witnesses after he has said calling them is a sham?
The State Department had to sign off on the use of diplomatic facilities to front for gun running ... and that is not a low level decision ... aka the Secretary signs off on that one. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm sure both parties were well aware of the gun running operation. If the reps hands were clean on this they would be exploiting the issue.
Gave up on that, too many to keep up with. Besides, what else would you guys have to argue about? Its also a new and current news story.

Same people day in and day out? I see you posting in most of them. Just sayin.... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yep. As long as the usual suspects keep posting about the same old shit, I'll keep pointing it out. Maybe one day someone (ahem) will get a clue.