Anyone excited about the new "IT"movie release like me??

The TV miniseries from 1990 gave me nightmares and I was in my 20's, not a 7 year old kid.

No thank you. Originally Posted by CG2014
lol I'll be your date and u can put your face in my boobs when the scary parts come on
lol I'll be your date and u can put your face in my boobs when the scary parts come on Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
LMAO!!
  • NYr
  • 09-10-2017, 08:25 AM
....Those actors were top notch and played their part very well. ... Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
LOL...no Oscar nominations.
  • BLM69
  • 09-10-2017, 09:49 AM
lol I'll be your date and u can put your face in my boobs when the scary parts come on Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Now that sounds scary, get back on the subject and discuss the movie instead of trying to make it you're personal threAD, I'm sure NYr would agree with this....
That sounds like a great date to me! I thought IT was one of the best movies I have seen this year, it was awesome!
That sounds like a great date to me! I thought IT was one of the best movies I have seen this year, it was awesome! Originally Posted by TheBradGuy
Completely agree, I can't wait to see it again !!
Now that sounds scary, get back on the subject and discuss the movie instead of trying to make it you're personal threAD, I'm sure NYr would agree with this.... Originally Posted by BLM69
To the block list you go with your other lil friends. Should've put u there a long time ago lol

Adios amigo u done got annoying as hell!!!!
I liked it. I thought it was funny and a little scary, could have been a little more scary imo. But it's definitely a movie that I'd see again.

The original mini series is corny to watch now, but it sure scared me back in the day. "They all float down here"....ugh still give a me the creeps
My SO and I saw it and thought it was much weaker than expected based on the reviews. There was some pretty good acting but the story, situations, and effects were pretty formulaic/conventional, I believe.