Trump comes to a fire. And sprays gasoline on it

The only way you lameasses can criticize Trump is to ...

... "bring up Obama, or Clinton."

(FYI: There's no comma after "Obama")

If you're going to continue living in this country ...

.. at least learn English and English grammar. Originally Posted by LexusLover
WAAAAA another TDS whiner. As many errors as you make criticizing someone else is humorous.
eKKKy...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Putin's right hand man thinks I am a liberal. They should teach their trolls better.
You lack the intelligence to know a fact even if it bit you on your barnyard, hayseed-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL one fact is my name isn't mike parrot ass.
LOL one fact is my name isn't mike parrot ass. Originally Posted by bamscram
You're stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. No one called you "mike parrot ass", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
^^^ Look at this, folks! Tiny starts a thread fretting about how Trumpy may be turning the screws too hard against NATO "ally" Turkey. So how does asswipe respond? With a whiny post claiming Trump is a wimp who fawns all over Erdogan and lets himself be "strong-armed"!

Fucking Trump hater can't even get his talking point straight.

When you're afflicted with TDS, up is down and down is up.

But then, oinkboy was always the village idiot on foreign policy.

Hmmm... I wonder how many dicks assup tasted for breakfast this morning? From his post, I am guessing 3. Originally Posted by lustylad
Assup, Ekim and Tiny are all shitposters. Aragadon screwed the Turkish military who was trying to keep the govt secular.

Here's the key: you don't hear Trump saying "I'm mopping as fast as I can."
Assup, Ekim and Tiny are all shitposters. Aragadon screwed the Turkish military who was trying to keep the govt secular. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Your first sentence is 2/3 correct. Tiny is a rare intelligent poster in this forum and doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the other two. Your second sentence is correct, except you misspelled Erdogan. Turkey would be much better off today if that July 2016 military coup attempt had succeeded.
Your first sentence is 2/3 correct. Tiny is a rare intelligent poster in this forum and doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the other two. Your second sentence is correct, except you misspelled Erdogan. Turkey would be much better off today if that July 2016 military coup attempt had succeeded. Originally Posted by lustylad

yes indeed... except that I think this was a fake military coup.

they did some stupid, incompetent things during the coup. a real military coup wouldn't have that many mistakes.
Junior’s WKing for someone other than IBIdiot?

Careful Tiny, he’ll ask for a dance next.
You're stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. No one called you "mike parrot ass", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You haven't figured out ekim is mike spelled backward? TDS causes that.

No wonder you need to parrot your replies.
Assup, Ekim and Tiny are all shitposters. Aragadon screwed the Turkish military who was trying to keep the govt secular.

Here's the key: you don't hear Trump saying "I'm mopping as fast as I can." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Your first sentence is 2/3 correct. Tiny is a rare intelligent poster in this forum and doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the other two. Your second sentence is correct, except you misspelled Erdogan. Turkey would be much better off today if that July 2016 military coup attempt had succeeded. Originally Posted by lustylad
Neither of you can prove my name is ekin anymore than proving you don't suck dicks.
Ekim (Mike)the headless chicken ^^^

ekim is mike spelled backward? Originally Posted by bamscram
Everyone knows that, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and that's why it finally dawned on you that you needed to change your handle.
The only way you lameasses can criticize Trump is to ...

... "bring up Obama, or Clinton."

(FYI: There's no comma after "Obama")

If you're going to continue living in this country ...

.. at least learn English and English grammar. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are not even speaking proper English!
You are not even speaking proper English! Originally Posted by LuvYogaPants
Hello

Ekim (Mike)the headless chicken ^^^

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Is this worth points now?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2399907