Lola Bunz NC/NS

Should've stated you were on eccie as well and not just bp.. I satisfy my regulars, p411 and eccie first so too bad.
I still get mine so again ya'll aren't doing any harm at all lol I just laugh at you so called adults.
I still get mine so again ya'll aren't doing any harm at all lol I just laugh at you so called adults. Originally Posted by Lola Bunz
Adults keep the appointments they make.
20 explains it all..SMH! My 20 yr old shows more enthusiasm, even on his shittiest day....
  • Omari
  • 04-10-2013, 03:08 AM
Again with the false info?? I did not send you to a different room lol you people talk to much trash.. Reported once again. Thank you! Originally Posted by Lola Bunz
I will not state the establishment you were at but I will state the room numbers you told me. 706 then 707 & back to 706.
Again, what is up with the 3 posts in a row without people commenting in between? Can you not fit your whole "You all are idiots" and "I get my own" and "I'm reporting this" into one post?
If you are dumb enough to try to schedule that witch then you get all you deserve.

Old Dingus
Don't most providers deny NCNSs or appoligize for them instead of bragging about them?
Ahh who cares...id still pay and fuck her.. pretty decent quickie rate she got with those looks
Ahh who cares...id still pay and fuck her.. pretty decent quickie rate she got with those looks Originally Posted by johnny_boiii
only if she shows up....... at her rate of NCNS and the multiple threads regarding those NCNSs........ I doubt you'd get the chance....
She sent me a messages asking me to come and see her but since ive been reading all these things about her i decide to wait. Good thing i did... Originally Posted by pootie tang79
why would she need to send YOU a message? lol According to her she has soo many regulars and she is only 20.... lol

SH713, you have got to be fucking kidding me... Omari has 27 reviews!... if he was one with any issues or a history around here, I'm damn sure it'd be a known fact by now.

Lola just stood him up and there's no other way to look at it. NC/NS 101. Originally Posted by Diabolo
Adults keep the appointments they make. Originally Posted by hardnfast
I still get mine so again ya'll aren't doing any harm at all lol I just laugh at you so called adults. Originally Posted by Lola Bunz
looks like only the BackPage guys are gonna be calling now lol

Again, what is up with the 3 posts in a row without people commenting in between? Can you not fit your whole "You all are idiots" and "I get my own" and "I'm reporting this" into one post? Originally Posted by yardbird74
She is not completely computer literate

only if she shows up....... at her rate of NCNS and the multiple threads regarding those NCNSs........ I doubt you'd get the chance.... Originally Posted by willietgc
LMMFAO
With a body like that she can get away with it. Just saying /:
With a body like that she can get away with it. Just saying /: Originally Posted by lereddit
Nah...there's a point where a bratty attitude can make anyone unattractive. And as I stated in another of the now numerous threads regarding her, have a Bible verse tattooed on your hip is a bit of a turn off.
With a body like that she can get away with it. Just saying /: Originally Posted by lereddit
Plenty providers with banging, youthful bodies with better TCB skills, believe THAT. And some actually have great rates...
Wow, Omari, you go though all that while still acting like a gentlemen and all she has to say to you is "too bad" ...

Damn Lola you are a real POS. A cocky POS at that. I hate to break it to you, but around here you are just one of 1,000's of good looking women. This ain't high school where you are the one and only fine chick on campus. Keep it up and soon you will have to change your handle and your persona because your business will be so slow, just like 100's of sorry ass providers over the years who have made the same narcissist mistakes you have made.

I tried getting an appointment with Lola upon her last visit to Houston but I couldn't do an incall. I noticed Lola returned and my S/O was with her family so I emailed Lola for an appointment. Lola asked if I had a way of showing proof of my occupation. I replied I had business cards. Lola seemed fine with that so we scheduled an appointment for 4:00. Lola asked me to text her my phone number. I sent the text. I headed to Houston stopping to shop to kill time. I arrived in the area a little early(25 minutes) I asked I she could send the address so I could place it in my phone so I would not be late. Lola sent the address then asked if we could change it to :30 but I hadn't checked my google voice account so I missed it. I sent a text stating Where I was parked. Lola sent a text to hold on. Lola sent room number so I went up at 4:25. The do not disturb sign was on the door so I sent a text saying I would be waiting downstairs. Lola sent another room number that was directly accross from the previous room so I asked her which one was it and told her I was in the hall. She texted she was in the shower and on her way to the door. 10 minutes passed as residents are passing me looking at me crazy. I text her asking her if there was I problem & should I leave. I didn't recieve a reply so I waited 10 more minutes as residents continue to pass & look at me. I text to ask her if she is canceling the appointment but didn't receive a reply. It has been 1hr 1/2 since our original appointment and I still haven't received a reply. Thisst not be a NC/NS but it is a bad way to conduct business. Originally Posted by Omari

Should've stated you were on eccie as well and not just bp.. I satisfy my regulars, p411 and eccie first so too bad. Originally Posted by Lola Bunz