DED's MPCFS List: Winter Edition 2011

Some hotties on that list for sure...........
Whoop Whoop, I know how to rock your world hehe.. You have awesome taste DED.. Looking at your list had my tongue hanging out..
Nice hit list bro!
So mojo.....does DED get royalty payments every time you post? I see you've "adopted" his mantra as your signature.
I am so honored and humbled by the acceptance into the DED Hall of Fame. First and foremost, I would like to thank my Momma for allowing me to shake what she gave me...

No really, thanks DED.
Got nothing but love for you!
  • Satin
  • 03-14-2011, 07:01 PM
Well I guess that answers my question...

Good Lord Holly...
awww im also very pleased to be on your list..... kisses!
Great list! Thanks for the Dallas recommendations. You've got a couple on there I didn't know about and a couple that I plan to see real soon( Reese Foster)! Did you not see Victoria Jolie this winter? I know she would be on your list!
No matter how many strippers I conquer, you just one up me every time don't you? lol Originally Posted by Satin
Yeah right...Mr. Alpha Male You need to start calling me when you go to all the Strip Clubs

Nice list.
I wanna see your worst 10 list :O Originally Posted by ibechill
I'll PM ya

Well I am HONORED to be on that list!!! Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
You're Honored.....well I dont what in the hell that makes me

Whoop Whoop, I know how to rock your world hehe.. You have awesome taste DED.. Looking at your list had my tongue hanging out.. Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Yes you do sweetie....you see anybody else you wanna do doubles with

Since you're my official "Doubles Partner"....

First and foremost, I would like to thank my Momma for allowing me to shake what she gave me... Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Yo' mama taught you well

Did you not see Victoria Jolie this winter? I know she would be on your list! Originally Posted by sharkman29
No I didn't cuz you know she would've been on there!
That damn DED! Good work Bro. You make the staff here proud. I think may be your "STAFF" is happier!?
Thanks handsome for remembering me I will give some hot loving next time I see you
  • Rezo
  • 03-15-2011, 12:41 AM
Hot damn! This is just the "top 10" ?? Shit! You've been busy my friend!

Hotness of every single one of those ladies is off the friggin' charts
Man, what a group of All-Stars..........DED, you're definitely living large.....
wow DED i am honored to be on this list!! thanks
...I will give some hot loving next time I see you Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston
Promises...promises

..........DED, you're definitely living large..... Originally Posted by starflash
Nah bro, just livin'

wow DED i am honored to be on this list!! thanks Originally Posted by rubyred
You're Welcome Ruby!