Encounter: Real review of Noah at Greenlight

That is exactly why I don't do reviews. I can't give a bad review to one of these women because I almost always get great service, but I find so few of them actually attractive enough to pay for. I could easily date someone more attractive than most of them in real life.
I have pretty much only being seeing Nana, now that she's back, because she is the only one I have found who even comes close to her photos and the hype. It used to not be this way, hell five plus years ago I was just going to HDS and there was so much amazing talent in that studio it was hard to see it all, but now days it's a rarity to find women of that caliber in the studios.
I am right there with you. I was actually wanting Nana, but she was not working today, I should have waited. I have had excellent luck with HDS as well, my current favorite studio is BK, they are 4 out of 4 girls that they recommended to me that were beautiful and matched pics, but most are cfs only and when bb it’s 4 Bens.
Good to know about BK! Thanks, Chuckmaverick! I will reach out to them and try to get approved. I went to Thailand last year and am going back later this year, but I think it's going to ruin me for the hobby here in Dallas. Lol!!! It's just so easy to meet off the chart's attractive women, and for what it costs for an hour here gets you all night over there. If you get the chance, go.
Wow that sounds awesome. Thanks for the input, let’s stay in touch.
Good to know about BK! Thanks, Chuckmaverick! I will reach out to them and try to get approved. I went to Thailand last year and am going back later this year, but I think it's going to ruin me for the hobby here in Dallas. Lol!!! It's just so easy to meet off the chart's attractive women, and for what it costs for an hour here gets you all night over there. If you get the chance, go. Originally Posted by Cladius

I will pm you. Interested in those costs.
Okay.
Getting back on topic
  • Elrod
  • 08-14-2023, 10:12 PM
She looks like a ripe peach for the taking.
Getting back on topic
Originally Posted by Stressfree1
Saw Noah over the weekend and really liked her. OP is right about the ass, very nice. Smiles a lot, but didn't seem to like fingers or mouth directly on pussy for some reason. Other than that, great visit, all positions with nice cim finish. All bbfs, no upcharge. One thing that you guys will especially appreciate is that, after that finish we relaxed for a minute and then I said it was time for a shower so I could clean up and leave. She looked at the clock, which had about 20 minutes left, and said, "no shower." She then tried very hard to get me up to the plate a second time, in fact, we even got it in there a couple of times but couldn't keep it going. Definite A+ for effort.
She’s a pleaser WT, glad you had a good time
Saw Noah over the weekend and really liked her. OP is right about the ass, very nice. Smiles a lot, but didn't seem to like fingers or mouth directly on pussy for some reason. Other than that, great visit, all positions with nice cim finish. All bbfs, no upcharge. One thing that you guys will especially appreciate is that, after that finish we relaxed for a minute and then I said it was time for a shower so I could clean up and leave. She looked at the clock, which had about 20 minutes left, and said, "no shower." She then tried very hard to get me up to the plate a second time, in fact, we even got it in there a couple of times but couldn't keep it going. Definite A+ for effort. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Yes. I knew you would