Anyone here is kinky? quiz.

94% Just not interested in scat. I had some fun years after college. And Eccie and a$pd helped over the last 8 years.
85% no scat for me. Originally Posted by The Phoenix
the only scat you and UTR4Passion enjoy is listening to Ella Fitzgerald's scat vocalizing, LOL..

I think the survey and I have differing opinions about Kink..
REAL kink isn't rubber, toys and wax, it's fucking Fatties, Midgets, Trannies and Grannies, LOL..
You Got: 98% kinky!
You're so kinky, this list is probably looking very vanilla to you right now. You've got a lot of tricks up your sleeve and you're something of a kink expert. Christian Grey's got nothing on you!
63%. Mostly would try. Need to get some of them done.
85%. Not interested in scat.
You Got: 92% kinky!
You're so kinky, this list is probably looking very vanilla to you right now. You've got a lot of tricks up your sleeve and you're something of a kink expert. Christian Grey's got nothing on you!

I shudder to think that I can even in a little way be compared to Christian Grey...but that's just the beginning of my gripe with 50 Shades.

At any rate, almost all the questions on the quiz are things I currently indulge in on the regular.
There is only 1 I won't try - scat, and only 3 things I haven't done but would try - fisting, watersports, and a sex swing.
the only scat you and UTR4Passion enjoy is listening to Ella Fitzgerald's scat vocalizing, LOL..

I think the survey and I have differing opinions about Kink..
REAL kink isn't rubber, toys and wax, it's fucking Fatties, Midgets, Trannies and Grannies, LOL.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No, I don't view those real kink, just being adventurous without bias!
79℅ I have always considered myself pretty damn kinky. After reading other responses on this thread, I need to step up my game for sure.
Shit..I got a 26%. I need to expand my sexual horizons. Sinful Pleasure, you think you could help me out?
Shit..I got a 26%. I need to expand my sexual horizons. Sinful Pleasure, you think you could help me out? Originally Posted by Lunytunz
Im pretty sure I can think of a few things we can do.
You Got: 81% kinky!
You're very kinky. You've ticked off a fair amount of things already on this list, and you have plans to tick off a couple more. There's never a chance for sex to be dull when it's with you. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
DAMN STRAIGHT!!
I'm a 40%
I don't need a quiz to tell me what I already knew but it confirmed that I'm pretty tame. I even had a hooker tell me once I lacked imagination cause I wouldn't electrocute her ;-)
I scored 81%. I blame too many trips to China.

Going back in 2 weeks. I'll see if I can raise my score a bit on this trip. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Hell, try Bangcock, Kuala Lampur or Singapore. Anyone one of them will raise your score.
  • jwood
  • 08-31-2016, 07:53 PM
64% don't do poop, pee,animals or electricity