trumped-up ... the irony...

An old beat up Lexus, like any other Toyota, is a fine product. If only Americans could build vehicles that well, a 4 bedroom ranch in Detroit might be more than $37.
Holy fuk me zhit...you sick red guys amuse yourselfs way to much. Maybe someday you get a life lol. I'm guessing you reds are gonna post more zhit when you realize trump is long gone. The news will live on though Originally Posted by Tsmokies
That's funny coming from a "T"rump sucker lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Still posting from the truck stop lol. You guys are to amusing n clueless Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Keep working in whacko truck stop red kid. Maybe someday you can service a red old beat up Lexus lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
So to recap, you say about no life and post 4 times of nothing but useless attacking shit. So do you think you have a life.

So to recap, you say about no life and post 4 times of nothing but useless attacking shit. So do you think you have a life.

Originally Posted by eccielover
He doesn’t, or should I say can’t think.
That's funny coming from a "T"rump sucker lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies

You seem worried about your team's prospects. Want to confess your concerns about your team? I'm sure somebody will listen. No idea whom just yet.
I suspect no "red guys" are sick in here ....

... unless its looking at ridiculous posts from whiners like you.

BTW ... I've never asked before, but I am curious ...

... usually folks with "T" in the front of their name are having gender-identification issues in either pre-op or post-op mode.

Which are you ... pre or post? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Im not sure if I should take offense to that....

I will err on the side of reality and say it does not apply to me.
I'm starting to wonder about the depth behind many of these attacks on Trump.. I instinctively recoil at the idea of a mass-organized "get Trump" campaign, but...

there has obviously been some people since the day Trump was sworn in. too many of the outright attacks are falling WAY SHORT, such as the Flynn set up, the Kavanaugh debacle.. even today, as the Country "re-opens", the "left Media" has dug in its heels, screaming left and right that the virus will do us all in, they seem to be doubling down, almost hoping a 2nd wave is around the corner. Trump is a flawed President and Individual, but a lot of these attacks simply miss the mark.. I think Trump was 2 months late responding to the virus, but... so was everybody.. Fauci too.

I look at Biden, and don't like what I see.. a frail, almost plastic-looking guy, running on the idea that he is a "Uniter".. except the one advantage a Trump opponent SHOULD HAVE.. that of moral authority or high ground.. eludes Biden.. I don't think he fingered Reade, but he did something.. and he swims nude in front of female Secret Service members, which is worse, IMO.. and don't get me started about Hunter. and this vote by mail crowd has me wondering.. why the bandwagon about that, 6 months from Election Day? that doesn't smell right to me.
I'm starting to wonder about the depth behind many of these attacks on Trump.. I instinctively recoil at the idea of a mass-organized "get Trump" campaign, but...

there has obviously been some people since the day Trump was sworn in. too many of the outright attacks are falling WAY SHORT, such as the Flynn set up, the Kavanaugh debacle.. even today, as the Country "re-opens", the "left Media" has dug in its heels, screaming left and right that the virus will do us all in, they seem to be doubling down, almost hoping a 2nd wave is around the corner. Trump is a flawed President and Individual, but a lot of these attacks simply miss the mark.. I think Trump was 2 months late responding to the virus, but... so was everybody.. Fauci too.

I look at Biden, and don't like what I see.. a frail, almost plastic-looking guy, running on the idea that he is a "Uniter".. except the one advantage a Trump opponent SHOULD HAVE.. that of moral authority or high ground.. eludes Biden.. I don't think he fingered Reade, but he did something.. and he swims nude in front of female Secret Service members, which is worse, IMO.. and don't get me started about Hunter. and this vote by mail crowd has me wondering.. why the bandwagon about that, 6 months from Election Day? that doesn't smell right to me. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

are you nervous about the dems intentions?
are you nervous about the dems intentions? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think he's working on his rationalization as to why like our very own Waco Kid keeps stating that MrTran will vote for Trump yet again.

How's it go?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I look at Biden, and don't like what I see.. a frail, almost plastic-looking guy, running on the idea that he is a "Uniter".. except the one advantage a Trump opponent SHOULD HAVE.. that of moral authority or high ground.. eludes Biden.. I don't think he fingered Reade, but he did something.. and he swims nude in front of female Secret Service members, which is worse, IMO.. and don't get me started about Hunter. and this vote by mail crowd has me wondering.. why the bandwagon about that, 6 months from Election Day? that doesn't smell right to me. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

It must be hard to sleep at night with soooo many conflicts in your head.

List all the policy initiatives you would like to see in the coming years. Weigh them against who is likely to deliver and make you vote accordingly.

Anybody that is going to vote on personality is missing the proverbial forest for the trees.

Still wondering if our economy can best be described as a disaster?
It must be hard to sleep at night with soooo many conflicts in your head. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
no, not at all.. I'm not particularly fond of either Party, and both are riddled with corruption. I sleep pretty good knowing that is the norm, and I might as well deal with it being a major force in Politics.
  • oeb11
  • 05-10-2020, 06:31 PM
CT - i agree with you - that was well written.

i suggest the nay-sayers back off the attacks - the MOD is back in town!
I'm back again and love to fuk w the ignorant racist clueless twit huggers. Sorry I can't be here 24/7. I'm many miles away from whacko and still have a life
I'm back again and love to fuk w the ignorant racist clueless twit huggers. Sorry I can't be here 24/7. I'm many miles away from whacko and still have a life Originally Posted by Tsmokies

thank you valued poster.