Hey Everybody!

Don't believe the hype! I'm not sweet on Whispers! He's sweet on me! Keeps writing me. Practically think he's trying to take me to a strip club! No worries. I'm not on his team. My jersey will be pretty and pink and say something really cute like "Have You Had Your O Today?"

It is true I'm no fan of Sixx. That's been said. He's a mod now. Go figure! Yeah! Woohoo?... Just kidding!

I can't believe someone got a bj in tha club?! Man, we need updates like this more often!

You did miss a great barbq. Wet tshirts and everything! Still trying to nail down toy party so you're back in time for that. Although someone thought I was nailing my sister with toys! LOL! She's the one selling the toys. Nothing further.

Welcome back! Hope Europe was good to you.
Ah, Espaņa... how I miss it....

I will bring some Spanish ham as well. (Way better than Prosciutto)
Don't believe the hype! I'm not sweet on Whispers! He's sweet on me! Keeps writing me. Practically think he's trying to take me to a strip club! No worries. I'm not on his team. My jersey will be pretty and pink and say something really cute like "Have You Had Your O Today?"

It is true I'm no fan of Sixx. That's been said. He's a mod now. Go figure! Yeah! Woohoo?... Just kidding!

I can't believe someone got a bj in tha club?! Man, we need updates like this more often!

You did miss a great barbq. Wet tshirts and everything! Still trying to nail down toy party so you're back in time for that. Although someone thought I was nailing my sister with toys! LOL! She's the one selling the toys. Nothing further.

Welcome back! Hope Europe was good to you. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!! I missed what?!

And I can come to the toy party?! How am I so lucky?

Europe was amazing, thank you.
What up man!... I was wondering where you went.. Welcome Back!
welcome sacker! You lucky guy getting some amor con una chica bonita de espana
Don't believe the hype! I'm not sweet on Whispers! He's sweet on me! Keeps writing me. Practically think he's trying to take me to a strip club! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
I call bullshit! They are like Brad (the other Brad) and Anglina...........call them Maxpers..........or maybe even Whispeen
Ah, Espaņa... how I miss it....

I will bring some Spanish ham as well. (Way better than Prosciutto) Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Spanish ham is Serrano. I wouldn't say it's way better than prosciutto - unless you're comparing it to the crap we get in the US. The prosciutto in Italy is entirely different.
serrano is a type of spanish ham, but the name for all spanish ham is Jamon.

I think it boils down to a matter of taste. They only feed the pigs in spain acorns. In Italy, the only feed them whey from parmigiano cheese.

I like the slightly leaner, nuttier Spanish version.
GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!! I bet the party is still going on there after the World Cup!

Can't wait to hear all the stories!!!!!
They are like Brad (the other Brad) and Anglina...........call them Maxpers..........or maybe even Whispeen Originally Posted by atxbrad
Sorry, but that was funny right there! LMAO!

KKA
Yup