BP talent, MOCO talent, SW talent and seeking arrangements talent post up! 2018 edition....

http://www.mocospace.com/wk/profile-...9484784&skip=t

ENVY from Moco, ALL 3 HOLES OPEN !!
AWESOME TIME ..PM me for phone number.
  • BLM69
  • 02-24-2018, 12:30 PM

ENVY from Moco, ALL 3 HOLES OPEN !!
AWESOME TIME ..PM me for phone number. Originally Posted by smokydick
Send me all the 411 please
send me info please
Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
No one has a clue who or what you are referring to.
Send me all the 411 please Originally Posted by BLM69
I was responding to BLM. I forgot to quote his request.
http://www.mocospace.com/link/profil...?user=88501404

Missredd aka Tay. She quoted.60 for FS. She says she’s in Plano so might not be able to pull the trigger till this weekend...we shall see
A bit off topic - How do message work on SeekingArrangment? If I send a message to a girl and I'm not a member and she is can she read it? Can I sneak in my phone # or email address? That membership is damn expensive.
A bit off topic - How do message work on SeekingArrangment? If I send a message to a girl and I'm not a member and she is can she read it? Can I sneak in my phone # or email address? That membership is damn expensive. Originally Posted by hughjass69
You can't send messages without paying.
  • Ownin
  • 03-03-2018, 09:55 AM
http://www.mocospace.com/link/profil...?user=88501404

Missredd aka Tay. She quoted.60 for FS. She says she’s in Plano so might not be able to pull the trigger till this weekend...we shall see Originally Posted by arlington_golf_guy
Save yourself the money and trip and don't go... I made arrangements with her... She gave me the address to an Ex.Stay in Plano... When I got there, she said she living with her 16 old brother who she going to send away to a school basketball but as he let's me in the side door, to hand him $30 of the agreed amount... When her 'brother' comes out, well she doesn't look like 16 and he does look like a brother, just not her brother... Figuring this was a pimp who let me play if I gave him the $30, I did so... I was given a room number that doesn't exist and blocked from her on Moco... So losing $30 out of a $100, arranged for Catholic services... I'm gonna take this as a small loss... And now here I am outside Ex.Stay writing this...

So I'm spreading the warning since so much of you have been so kind to have shared previous gems...

P.S The room number that didn't exist was a 130... There was a 129 and a 131... But no 130.
Save yourself the money and trip and don't go... I made arrangements with her... She gave me the address to an Ex.Stay in Plano... When I got there, she said she living with her 16 old brother who she going to send away to a school basketball but as he let's me in the side door, to hand him $30 of the agreed amount... When her 'brother' comes out, well she doesn't look like 16 and he does look like a brother, just not her brother... Figuring this was a pimp who let me play if I gave him the $30, I did so... I was given a room number that doesn't exist and blocked from her on Moco... So losing $30 out of a $100, arranged for Catholic services... I'm gonna take this as a small loss... And now here I am outside Ex.Stay writing this...

So I'm spreading the warning since so much of you have been so kind to have shared previous gems...

P.S The room number that didn't exist was a 130... There was a 129 and a 131... But no 130. Originally Posted by Ownin
Maybe the even numbers were on the other side?

P.S The room number that didn't exist was a 130... There was a 129 and a 131... But no 130. Originally Posted by Ownin
Wait... So you thought she was 16 and decided to go anyway? Please clarify
  • BLM69
  • 03-03-2018, 09:28 PM
Maybe the even numbers were on the other side? Originally Posted by Ravasher
That's usually how they're numbered
  • Ownin
  • 03-03-2018, 10:05 PM
Wait... So you thought she was 16 and decided to go anyway? Please clarify Originally Posted by Ravasher
Sorry... That was a mistypo... She said her younger brother was 16... He didn't look like 16... And he didn't look like what could be her brother... Any reference to a 16 year old on my original post is meant to refer to who she was referring to as her younger brother... I gave him the $30 she requested because since he didn't look 16, I figured he was really a pimp who probably wanted the $30 to keep himself busy while I hook up with Tay... As far as I'm concern, Tay is in her 20s just like her Moco profile says, pending if the profile isn't really a catfish profile...

And as far as the room numbers go... I looked for 130... Couldn't find it... And even I try messaging her a few minutes later about 130, I was blocked...

Usually there are signs that say for Rooms 101-115 go this way... Surprisingly there were no signs that fit for 130... It usually said something like 120-129 this one direction and 131-140 this other direction... What looked like where 130 would be was the laundry room or some room for employees but want labeled 130.
  • BLM69
  • 03-04-2018, 01:54 PM
Sorry... That was a mistypo... She said her younger brother was 16... He didn't look like 16... And he didn't look like what could be her brother... Any reference to a 16 year old on my original post is meant to refer to who she was referring to as her younger brother... I gave him the $30 she requested because since he didn't look 16, I figured he was really a pimp who probably wanted the $30 to keep himself busy while I hook up with Tay... As far as I'm concern, Tay is in her 20s just like her Moco profile says, pending if the profile isn't really a catfish profile...

And as far as the room numbers go... I looked for 130... Couldn't find it... And even I try messaging her a few minutes later about 130, I was blocked...

Usually there are signs that say for Rooms 101-115 go this way... Surprisingly there were no signs that fit for 130... It usually said something like 120-129 this one direction and 131-140 this other direction... What looked like where 130 would be was the laundry room or some room for employees but want labeled 130. Originally Posted by Ownin
Consider it a $30 tuition not to ever pay upfront again, sometimes it's just smart to abort the mission and drive away, there's always the next opportunity