Numbers Game...

Stay as you are then. As long as you can live with it some how?.

NP.

NBT.
Numbers Game...
Angel T
Today 03:52 PM
by Next Best Thing

deleted or network ops

ah a glitch somewhere

and you do the same

btw what or who is NP

I have no idea so just askin. Well I do have a idea. Go ahead blow more smoke where you know not, its you like
Disappointed OCD. You let that retard get to ya.
no

I'm was and still bored.

sugar daddy forum still slow LOL

I should email a filly, but rather bump into her again the old way

in a fucking bar
Just like how I met the lipstick lesbian from Buffalo that had my kid/s
What is the best time to go to the Adirondacks if you have a camp
rainy weekend and hit the bars
some girls will do anything for roof not a tent. Hot n cold running water, fireplace and a comfy bed.
but then her and her Butch wanted kids the old way also

win win at the time. not sure I would repeat. As I never got to see. But did not pay also

Im a who's your daddy that may not run
no

I'm was and still bored.

in a fucking bar
some girls will do anything for roof not a tent. Hot n cold running water, fireplace and a comfy bed.

win win at the time. not sure I would repeat. As I never got to see. But did not pay also

Im a who's your daddy that may not run Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
that story must be lost on ASPD

after that first weekend ether back north nor I meet her at a apartment set up for just killing rabbits. So I would have no idea where try lived. Butch most time would not watch.. U never watch them. The butch well and we did not get along anyways.

ya know that warm feeling getting into box. Well Miz LipStick a no. She was a easy ta look at cold cunt. But not in a bad way. Strange but it was like fucking a ice bag. I was younger. And given that task ta kill a rabbit NS.

After a few months that and sure no night calls for work and the plan was warm that iceberg n kill a rabbit. I get to the place knock on door. Landlord answers. She pulled a midnight move last night, do you know where she is, nope. well that ok she all paid up. I found a note for you. Rabbit dead thank you and good riding's. Never heard from again till I get a call I want another No problem, but WTF not even a pic of... last repent after 2nd rabbit killed. All went about the same.

As she was a lawyer one would think easy ta find just ta say Hi. Nope not sure I was looking very hard anyways.

Went up north to camp, if it rain NEXT

years later sold camp and motorbike for a boat. LOL that did not change my ways. Easy to find whores sluts that like boats. And no need ta wait for rain

btw I forgot, what was this thread or threAD about again ?

Oh well live n learn
ah I remember now

run numbers run

get a new IP n handle ta try again

see if bookie is taken
LOL or numbers runner
no

I'm was and still bored.

in a fucking bar

Im a who's your daddy that may not run Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Knocked up a lesbian and she shit out a kid.

Now it all makes sense sort of.

Thanks.
What's iirrrrrrriitating as fuck is preachy hooks.

We don't know why you decided to suddenly grace Upset NY with your wisdom after the resurrection of this site, but we aren't impressed. Originally Posted by rooster
Did you not read my profile that says #TravelLife or is it too difficult because the words are all smashed together?

You don't know why, nor do I care to tell you. But thanks for your concern.

Perry said I should be nice and maybe you would come fuck us. Originally Posted by rooster
I would fuck you...but I'm just not that impressed. Sorry.

Now back on topic...

Angel T you are sex AF!
Knocked up a lesbian and she shit out a kid.

Now it all makes sense sort of.

Thanks. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Like I said when girls go camping together, if rains hit the bars. Its play time.

now that is still good. angle ta play if near a camp ground

This game seems dead

AOL chat use to have men from Mars women form Venus chat rooms. Look for bored wife. in your area. Meet for coffee or a drink to ahem help her cry about hubby.

After a few weeks with one mmmm looked like girl on mod squad. We go for a day time romp at a now gone hotel named Kerby's near ROC way west site. I blew in ta work sick. After the play I'm driving her back to her car to get home to make dinner for hubby. She ducks down OMG its my Hubby going the other way with his sexatary. She make me do a U turn. he pulls into Kirby's LOL got a room next to one I just left. I get a good look she grabs my camera to take pics. I get a good look at them its a customer I was to see that day. And I have seen him in hooker bars in ROC. She got some good shots with my 35 with a zoom and fresh roll.for her soon to be lawyer ta look at..
Play keep up till her lawyer cleaned him out. Then she moved back to where from near Albany. We keep in touch for a few years till she remarried another. Her HS sweet heart.

Saw him the next week as my customer crying the blues. It was hard doing my job at but get er done. Well sorry about that news Sir. But your printer is working much better. Next time I saw him at a hooker bar I bought him a beer. Hell I owed him even if he did not know I owed him a beer ask Paulie, its not easy to get me to buy a round.

So that was how I found her and other wife's of hobbyists that look ok to me. Dude why ya cheating.

AOL and men are from Mars women from Venus.

but like hooker bars, AOL chat seems dead angle now
but any bar still good with luck.

run number run for on topic3

edit add mmmmm if any here got a bored wife as ya chasing others. PM pic maybe we can make a deal
Im sorry about the comments hun. the idiots dont realize that if it keeps up it will drive all the providers away and the site will fail
Im sorry about the comments hun. the idiots dont realize that if it keeps up it will drive all the providers away and the site will fail Originally Posted by MarzzMan
ah eh

or
can you tell me drive em where ?

maybe if this was A/HV, two used boards there. I think this is the lesser of the two.

Upset NY this is the only high use board.

With the fall of ASPD, icky was not used much till ASPD was going down
The disagreements where going on on ASPD

no one moved from ASPD till it was dying. Died with owners death

No one going till...

LONG LIVE St. C

even if I disagree with him at times

...not that I thinck you would fuck me.....

. Originally Posted by rooster

....I would fuck you...but I'm just not that impressed. Sorry.
Originally Posted by Gabrielle

Now THAT'S good! You win. (this round )

hay Rich boy
crap, now going to get 2 years off outing oh well

but anyways

cut her some slack will ya
Im sorry about the comments hun. the idiots dont realize that if it keeps up it will drive all the providers away and the site will fail Originally Posted by MarzzMan
Oh Im sure she has thick skin. She is the one who jumped in. I agree she should come fuck us though!!!!