GOP representative resigns

That is Braggs opinion. So what ? Does it make you happy ? It doesn't change the evidence that was collected.

The evidence shows Trump has been a lying sack of shit his entire adult life. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Do bear in mind that Trump spent a great part of his life as a democrat. You know, birds of a feather...
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2022, 04:42 AM
... Can't find any takers - eh, Vita?

Your TDS is really sad - worst on the forum.
As you HIDE from all the outright lies told about Trump.
From "Russia Collusion" to Hillary's spying.

... But this thread has nothing to do with Trump.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Funny how you mention TDS and fail to mention Barelycorn 's Clinton Derangement syndrome
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2022, 04:45 AM
Do bear in mind that Trump spent a great part of his life as a democrat. You know, birds of a feather... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
With his almost 8 trillion he piled on the national debt in just 4 years... sounds like he could still be a Democrat!
It doesn't matter to me. Trump is a crook....and everybody knows it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
If Trump is a crook he's the only one you hate. Washington is filled with career criminals one is occupying the White House right now.
If Trump is a crook he's the only one you hate. Washington is filled with career criminals one is occupying the White House right now. Originally Posted by Levianon17
DC career criminals!

It doesn't matter to me. Trump is a crook....and everybody knows it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Given that he’s the most investigated man in the history of the world, and they’ve come up with bupkis, there’s a distinct possibility that he’s the least corrupt politician to ever hold office.
Least corrupt? Really? Possibility? Really? Do you really believe that considering documented business shenanigans, never-ending shenanigans in office...remember the documented threat to withhold aid to Ukraine unless there was a personal quid pro quo.

Jimmy Carter may have been the least corrupt.
Least corrupt? Really? Possibility? Really? Do you really believe that considering documented business shenanigans, never-ending shenanigans in office...remember the documented threat to withhold aid to Ukraine unless there was a personal quid pro quo.

Jimmy Carter may have been the least corrupt. Originally Posted by reddog1951
?? You do know that that is Joe Biden you're talking about... the documented threat to with-hold aid unless they fired the guy investigating Burisma... where his son who has zero experience sat on the board making 83K a month... with 10% for the "big guy"

There's video if you're ignorant.

The subject was and is past president Trump and exactly to whom I was referring.
The subject was and is past president Trump and exactly to whom I was referring. Originally Posted by reddog1951
... Care to comment on the Biden corruption?

Such-as Biden LYING to the American people during
the debates - about the laptop being fake and
Russian Disinformation.

And Biden not sending the money unless Ukraine
fired the prosecutour investigating Hunter?

#### Salty
Do you ever get tired of discussing Biden in the wrong thread ?

Jimmy Carter may have been the least corrupt. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Wow, I wonder what Trumps cell number is in Leavenworth.?
Wonder when the other half of the corrupt gop will resign.
Was it Biden that said he would build a beautiful wall and Mexico would pay for it and he would have the best health care plan ever. Blooming idiots still believe in the corrupt pos trumpy.

He needs more of your donations to pay his bills (the ones he actually pays and can't screw people out of their money) ) and get his mothballed plane flying again.