Slurping up cum

Ok simple fact of life here.. If a dick has crossed your lips your gay. No bi crap.. Straight gay.. No in between. There is a line in the sand and once it is crossed.. Yep gay..

Now this little "load suprise" unknown to the client is just plain wrong. I don't care how you slice it.. WRONG!! And any man wanting to suck another guys cummage out of a chick.. Yep gay...
Ok simple fact of life here.. If a dick has crossed your lips your gay. No bi crap.. Straight gay.. No in between. There is a line in the sand and once it is crossed.. Yep gay..

Now this little "load suprise" unknown to the client is just plain wrong. I don't care how you slice it.. WRONG!! And any man wanting to suck another guys cummage out of a chick.. Yep gay... Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Why dontcha tell us what you really think.
Why dontcha tell us what you really think. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Those who know me know I don't hold back.
Where have you read about this 'many times'?

Please dig back into the archives and post a link to just one example of a retired or outed provider posting this. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
I'll add you to the "choose not to believe" survey. In the meantime, go pick a lil' Wayne CD, Google, and enlighten yourself.
Unfortunately I have no pimps/bf's to consult with but it sounds kinda lame & farfetched to me ...but........................ .......................sorry you had to eat some dudes cum nwarounder.

Reminds me of the stories about how workers at McDonalds used to whack off into the mayo and pee in the pickle jar. If a guy inadvertently ate some of that delicacy, he'd still be gay I guess.
I made some trash can punch with much worse in it for some sorority girls once upon a time.
Unfortunately I have no pimps/bf's to consult with but it sounds kinda lame & farfetched to me ...but........................ .......................sorry you had to eat some dudes cum nwarounder.

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Wow, some of these guys end up killing providers and clients, and you think it is far fetched for them to cum in a girls pussy before a date? Seriously? Just had this happen in OK lately, she was so chopped up she fit in a duffle bag which they found in a dumpster. That's giving them way too much credit in the moral department IMHFO.
I assume all providers have a BF/SO/Whatever, but I don't daty, so eating cum is not something I have to worry about or ignore.
I'll add you to the "choose not to believe" survey. In the meantime, go pick a lil' Wayne CD, Google, and enlighten yourself. Originally Posted by nwarounder
I didn't think you could back it up...
I was going to ask "Did he taste asparagus?"
Wow, some of these guys end up killing providers and clients, and you think it is far fetched for them to cum in a girls pussy before a date? Seriously? Just had this happen in OK lately, she was so chopped up she fit in a duffle bag which they found in a dumpster. That's giving them way too much credit in the moral department IMHFO. Originally Posted by nwarounder
chill out..

so we've gone from you being upset for eating cum to murder? I'm confused

hmmm.. carry on...
chill out..

so we've gone from you being upset for eating cum to murder? I'm confused

hmmm.. carry on...
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Lol, it happened over ten years ago, I've been over it about 9 yrs and 11 3/4 months now. I'm not upset at all and fully expected many to support their local pimp/so here. I'm completely okay with anybody thinking it does not happen, in fact, I understand why most would like to think it has never happened.
Wonder if someone is mad that they didn't get to BB and creampie the lady in question.

What's the odds of this thread getting merged with the BBFS Superthread?
Wonder if someone is mad that they didn't get to BB and creampie the lady in question.

What's the odds of this thread getting merged with the BBFS Superthread? Originally Posted by shorty
Read my past threads Shorty, I liken it to putting a gun to my head and killing myself. Way off base there bro!