Three Reasons the Left Wants Ever More Immigrants

anyone reading you're post knows you don't know anything about construction, construction and the eighties, Regan or Regan economics or Texas

go back to you're prayer and meditation you're holiness Originally Posted by themystic
You are a totally fucking ignorant DipShit. Grow up, you are so far out of your league it’s really quite sad.

You’re a pod.
You are a totally fucking ignorant DipShit. Grow up, you are so far out of your league it’s really quite sad.

You’re a pod. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Nothing personal your holiness but you need to come out of meditation and at least participate in the real world. I get the whole chop wood and carry water, but.....you have to get out every now and then. You know nothing about Texas construction and Mexican immigrants

Bless you Your Holiness. My love for you is stronger than youre hate for me. Keep at it, you will get there eventually
Nothing personal your holiness but you need to come out of meditation and at least participate in the real world. I get the whole chop wood and carry water, but.....you have to get out every now and then. You know nothing about Texas construction and Mexican immigrants

Bless you Your Holiness. My love for you is stronger than youre hate for me. Keep at it, you will get there eventually Originally Posted by themystic

You’ve said nothing to support your ridiculous claims of “Reaganomics” and the down turn in the housing industry. You offer nothing but BS claims that you’re in the know. I’m sure you’ve read something somewhere on one of your little blogs. I doubt you even know what “Reaganomics” even means. At least try and parrot what you’ve heard..

Your head is way too far up your ass. Try removing Assup finger and it might wiggle free.
Nothing personal {but}.....you have to get out every now and then. You know nothing about Texas construction and Mexican immigrants Originally Posted by themystic

Well, mystic....you're not wrong there, of course.

Next major hail storm that hits the North Texas region (which we've experienced several doozies the past few Springs; ie: 2016 and 2017) check out who is up on your neighbors' roofs come May thru October / November.

Heck fire, I noticed a neighbor of mine finally getting her roof put on TODAY, in fact, damaged from LAST March / April's storm. From what I observed, every one of those fellas was Hispanic (or should I say Latino...?) Legal or otherwise, they're doing the backbreaking work that others either don't seek or want.
Well, mystic....you're not wrong there, of course.

Next major hail storm that hits the North Texas region (which we've experienced several doozies the past few Springs; ie: 2016 and 2017) check out who is up on your neighbors' roofs come May thru October / November.

Heck fire, I noticed a neighbor of mine finally getting her roof put on TODAY, in fact, damaged from LAST March / April's storm. From what I observed, every one of those fellas was Hispanic (or should I say Latino...?) Legal or otherwise, they're doing the backbreaking work that others either don't seek or want. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Ive been in big construction all of my life. In this area of the US, the labor shortage is a very real thing. Without the Mexican immigrants, legal or otherwise, construction would come to a standstill. Not to mention a whole bunch of other industries

Donald Trumps hotels and clubs are FULL of imported help. Ask him why?
You’ve said nothing to support your ridiculous claims of “Reaganomics” and the down turn in the housing industry. You offer nothing but BS claims that you’re in the know. I’m sure you’ve read something somewhere on one of your little blogs. I doubt you even know what “Reaganomics” even means. At least try and parrot what you’ve heard..

Your head is way too far up your ass. Try removing Assup finger and it might wiggle free. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
My love for you is more powerful than your hate for me.

Your Holiness, simply put, you are wrong on this one
My love for you is more powerful than your hate for me.

Your Holiness, simply put, you are wrong on this one Originally Posted by themystic
I don’t hate anyone. You’re just an idiot.

And you have yet to make the connection of your absurd claim that the 80s and Reagan had anything to do with the cash of 2008. You can say peace and love all you want but until you actually make a case you should just STFU.

You seem to think that you’re cuter and smarter than anyone else here but you have ZERO substance. You’re a joke. Try making a point (if you have one)to go along with your mindless drivel. It makes it so much more interesting to the reader.
I don’t hate anyone. You’re just an idiot.

And you have yet to make the connection of your absurd claim that the 80s and Reagan had anything to do with the cash of 2008. You can say peace and love all you want but until you actually make a case you should just STFU.

You seem to think that you’re cuter and smarter than anyone else here but you have ZERO substance. You’re a joke. Try making a point (if you have one)to go along with your mindless drivel. It makes it so much more interesting to the reader. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The Jolly Lama you aint. Since its apparent you're education on this subject is limited, Ill be brief, as not to confuse you. In the 80s Texas was booming. Construction and Oil was lubricating the economic wheels. We had a real president named Ronald. Big tax cuts, (trickle down economics) was in full force. We had so many immigrants that Ronald actually offered some of them amnesty. Then this thing called oil fell to $ 9 a barrel, the Real Estate market collapsed, the Savings and Loan crooks looted the banks and Ronald was preoccupied with his private war in Central America. The oilfields and construction STOPPED. The white construction workers left and never came back. Can you comprehend that Lama boy? The "crash" happen in the 80s, not 2008. 2008 was another republican George W. Funny a lot Mexicans left and haven't returned. A labor shortage that whites and blacks are not filling. Get back to the Monastery your Holiness. Dont worry yourself with Real world issues. Bless you your Holiness
The Jolly Lama you aint. Since its apparent you're education on this subject is limited, Ill be brief, as not to confuse you. In the 80s Texas was booming. Construction and Oil was lubricating the economic wheels. We had a real president named Ronald. Big tax cuts, (trickle down economics) was in full force. We had so many immigrants that Ronald actually offered some of them amnesty. Then this thing called oil fell to $ 9 a barrel, the Real Estate market collapsed, the Savings and Loan crooks looted the banks and Ronald was preoccupied with his private war in Central America. The oilfields and construction STOPPED. The white construction workers left and never came back. Can you comprehend that Lama boy? The "crash" happen in the 80s, not 2008. 2008 was another republican George W. Funny a lot Mexicans left and haven't returned. A labor shortage that whites and blacks are not filling. Get back to the Monastery your Holiness. Dont worry yourself with Real world issues. Bless you your Holiness Originally Posted by themystic

That was almost 40 years ago Dipshit and it has absolutely nothing to do with today. Yes there was a crash back then but it recovered from that years ago. Get with the times Dumb Fuck.
That was almost 40 years ago Dipshit and it has absolutely nothing to do with today. Yes there was a crash back then but it recovered from that years ago. Get with the times Dumb Fuck. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

You just don't get it. Its obviously not you're industry. The people in Texas construction in the 80s and that till are today, they know Exactly what I'm talking about. Of course we recovered but the white worker did not come back. Do you even know what the percentage of construction workers that are Mexican is?

Get back to you're sheep herding, I mean Lama herding your Holiness.

This must be one of Lexs examples of a libtard getting "his ass handed to him in a discussion". Lol
looks likem mistake is in dream land.
looks likem mistake is in dream land. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I make the remark that a lot of people have left the construction business and he attributes it to something totally irrelevant about Reagan and Mexicans 40 years ago in the 80s. Meanwhile just about every construction worker, sheetrocker, builder and material supplier I know lost their jobs, homes and had to move on to another profession when everything went down the shitter in 2008 ...which btw was after the Dems took over both the house and senate. The housing industry has been down for the last eight years. Reaganomics was the cause? That was another world and another time. Get real. I think Mistake is on Goof Balls.