just in case you thought it was up to you...

But, if she refused to lower the rate because she refused to do what we agreed upon I would lower what I paid her by what I consider fair. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
slippery slope. who made you the judge of what's fair? unless each activity has an individual price, it seems impossible to be fair in deciding what's fair.

it is cut and dried. you pay for time. if you agree on an activity and it's not done, that's what negs are for.
And if I have any say so in the matter, I will never pay for something I did not get. I dont care what it is. I work far too hard to just give my money away. Thank goodness, in 20 years of hobbying I have never had to face this issue. And I hope I never will. But if someone tries to cheat me by not delivering a service or product as promised, they will not get paid in full. They will get paid for what they did, not what they promised. If a woman is willing to try to cheat me, she is not worried about a negitive review. Not getting the money she did not earn will impact her far more.

Is it fair? No its not fair if someone trys to cheat me. And if they are tryng to scam me, they loose their right to determine what incomplete service is worth. That is why I am very carefull about who I see, I never see BP girls or anyone else I cannot research and check out first. If a legit provider changes her mind about something she specificly promised to do, she is going to make a good faith effort to make things right. Thats one of the many differences between a true professional and someone who is trying to husstle others. Oh, and I for one have never paid a woman for her time and then had her jump my bones because I am so hot. Let us know how that works for you if you ever have to stand before a judge.

Let me make this clear, I am not talking about finishing the session then complaining about what they did not do. As soon as it became clear they were backing out of something, I would stop and try to work it out. Only if we could not come to an agreement would I try to reduce the fee without her consent.

If you think you should pay someone for work they did not do, I have some great deals for you.
slippery slope. who made you the judge of what's fair? unless each activity has an individual price, it seems impossible to be fair in deciding what's fair.

it is cut and dried. you pay for time. if you agree on an activity and it's not done, that's what negs are for. Originally Posted by john_deere
i think this highlights the most important thing...it's all about your approach to the game. doing your homework is the best way to keep from being cheated. on the other hand, if your attitude is that each encounter involves a specific laundry list of activities and no less - as opposed to just wanting good skin time with beautiful girls - you're more likely to feel unfulfilled.

in the real world, i'd never pay for short service, but this isn't the real world...
in the real world, i'd never pay for short service, but this isn't the real world... Originally Posted by john_deere
It is the real world. Real people, real money, real sex. Not treating it that way is why a handfull of women keep getting away with this shit. If you don't hold someone accountable for their actions they will continue to do these things. Thank goodness the vast majority of providers, especialy here on ECCIE or P411 actualy try to give fair value for their services and do what they promise.

This applys to a handfull of guys as well.