CBJ

If a provider is CBJ, she is not is fully GFE. It is like a guy doing DATY on her with saran wrap over her pussy.
I have had one CBJ where I literally had to pull the girl off my dick because it was so good. Damn, she was tearing my dick up, not with speed or recklessness, but with...technique. She had the slowest, wettest, hottest, snuggest mouth I'd ever seen. I couldn't believe it!! And she was the youngest (legal), most innocent thing I'd ever seen (that might've factored into it...the visual).

I was skeptical about these cbj skills she was bragging about. But damn. She proved me WAY wrong.

This was probably a decade ago, around the time I was transitioning from phonebook girls to aspd (very difficult to find gems in those days). But if I saw that face again, I'm sure I'd recognize it.
Lmao these gifs are killing me. And, yea, cbj is a no go for me. I originally thought I would only do that, but it feels terrible.... bbbj all the way
There is not 1 thing i find enjoyable about licking or sucking Latex.....

.........might as well throw a bag over his face while you're at it...... Or pick a new profession???
Yes i agree its nasty licking and sucking latexs it just dnt feel the same i like to taste what i am sucking on 😊😊😊
  • L.A.
  • 08-24-2015, 03:06 PM
The best CBJ in the world, no matter how good it feels, no matter if you can or can't tell the difference is STILL A CBJ!
[QUOTE=NubianPrince;1057101213]

This shit right here was funny as hell!
Had a cbj in a Candaian massage palor back in 1999. i just put my cloths back on and went back to my motel. was better off touching myself in the shower than laying there feeling nothing but a dry ass tug job.

I know and understand why some guys and girls do the whole cbj casue they are affraid of sti's but in 15 years of seeing "providers" around the world only STI i ever had came from a civilian girl. glad it was fixable with antibiotics. That was in 2000.
Had a cbj in a Candaian massage palor back in 1999. i just put my cloths back on and went back to my motel. was better off touching myself in the shower than laying there feeling nothing but a dry ass tug job.

I know and understand why some guys and girls do the whole cbj casue they are affraid of sti's but in 15 years of seeing "providers" around the world only STI i ever had came from a civilian girl. glad it was fixable with antibiotics. That was in 2000. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Civilian chicks are more dangerous, those hoes don't even fuck for $$$
😂😂😂😂 lol
Civilian chicks are more dangerous, those hoes don't even fuck for $$$ Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
i believe it man, buddy of mine got the herpes from a civi, i knew this civi chick tht hated condoms and said she could tell just by lookin at a dude he was clean. smdh and some of these civi women wonder why we pay for pussy over getting the free stuff.

granted it is never free always gotta pay for it one way or the other.
I had it once during an Asian Massage years ago. The lady had some skills I popped, but no it is deal breaker for me. I would never go forward knowing it is required.
I disagree. If a CBJ is all a provider offers, then it can be good if the provider is good at BJ's. A BJ can only be as good as the mouth giving it, whether is covered or not. I've had some CBJ's that were better than some BBBJ's. In my reviews, I spoke of almost busting instantly from a CBJ once.
I disagree. If a CBJ is all a provider offers, then it can be good if the provider is good at BJ's. A BJ can only be as good as the mouth giving it, whether is covered or not. I've had some CBJ's that were better than some BBBJ's. In my reviews, I spoke of almost busting instantly from a CBJ once. Originally Posted by tornado82

Part of a reason BBBJs are better than CBJs for me is the actual suction.....feeling her clear my pipes......cbj can't do that at all.

Cbj is sorta lke dry rub barbeque. Its still ok I guess, but it sure taste better a lil wet.

Its kinda lke ladies who aren't gfe.....and don't allow saliva exchange of any kind. Since there's no semblance of passion I'm assumming she keeps a dry vagina that's rarely enthused on apointments and prelubes before appointments........