Busted a nut

• CD3
  • 10-09-2014, 11:06 PM
Wow that blows amigo. Guess she dont see who she dont want to see. But I dont see white chicks so I guess it all evens out. Does this mean we wont be going to her bikini boxing party? lol Originally Posted by ftango4
Are their pussies too big for you as well? And considering I won't be fucking at the boxing party I see no reason you should not be invited. But there is only one chick that responded anyway to it as I suspected. So I've decided to go looking outside the site. Because obviously only boxing these broads partake in is spit boxing...minus one
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, well this does provide some nice Friday morning comedy relief.
Are their pussies too big for you as well? And considering I won't be fucking at the boxing party I see no reason you should not be invited. But there is only one chick that responded anyway to it as I suspected. So I've decided to go looking outside the site. Because obviously only boxing these broads partake in is spit boxing...minus one Originally Posted by CD3
Exactly, many of those pussies are quite large, even humongous!! And not just the pussies you refer to but the entire lady in some instances,lol