BLM69 is awesome

• BLM69
  • 06-06-2017, 09:44 AM
Does this mean BLM and the Horsey are riding off into the sunset?

I too received one of Horseface's PM's yesterday stating how she feels I'm really not a bad guy and we could probably be friends after some drinks....FUCK THAT, I'm riding the horse that brung me!!!

(Is this where I say, "Thank you for the PM, it was really sweet"?) Originally Posted by ManSlut
I did receive a similar PM but it's looking like a sick game after seeing this threAD pop up, I'm not a sucker to fall into a trap this easily, I'll be nice for now but this probably won't end well
I will be happy to forward this PM to anyone who requests it...Goddamn, do you ever stop fucking lying? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Please do shit I can't wait to see it. You never stop lying either do you
I did receive a similar PM but it's looking like a sick game after seeing this threAD pop up, I'm not a sucker to fall into a trap this easily, I'll be nice for now but this probably won't end well Originally Posted by BLM69
Yes I did send you a pm and you asked me to send you a pic of my shaved pussy your right this won't end well
Tara : Will you see me now ? Originally Posted by crashkopf
Did you get the waving the White Flag PM yet to elicit a kind response to you so she can write a threAD like you are the one who wanted to makeup?...Poor BLM fell for it, hook, line and sinker...smh
Manslut go drink im sure a bar is open somehere
Tara : Will you see me now ? Originally Posted by crashkopf
Nope didn't send you a pm like Manslut feels left out and has to make it up. But crashkop yes dear I will; )
  • BLM69
  • 06-06-2017, 09:55 AM
Did you get the waving the White Flag PM yet to elicit a kind response to you so she can write a threAD like you are the one who wanted to makeup?...Poor BLM fell for it, hook, line and sinker...smh Originally Posted by ManSlut
HA! I didn't fall for anything but did respond normal, it don't matter anyhow, anybody seen this legend around? I want to ride her horse ass BB

Hold on getting my bald pussy pic ready for me to send you to like you said your a old man who does crazy things bcd . THROW UP IN MY MOUTH
I have already forwarded the PM to one person, who else wants it?

Horseface, can I have your permission to post it on this threAD?
Yes small penis drunk man. Post it baby post it
Make sure though the date is shown and its not from a couple yrs ago when we tet to make up then
  • BLM69
  • 06-06-2017, 10:08 AM
Hold on getting my bald pussy pic ready for me to send you to like you said your a old man who does crazy things bcd . THROW UP IN MY MOUTH Originally Posted by Tara Evans
She's just jealous her bald pussy isn't in my iPhone, shave that bush off and those old flappers might look better, I already told you we're the same age, call me a old man again mamasan
Okay old man. Shave your balls take some penis pills maybe penis pump and hell i might just touch it for ya but that's it
Yes I did send you a pm and you asked me to send you a pic of my shaved pussy your right this won't end well Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Hold on getting my bald pussy pic ready for me to send you ... Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Send it to me instead.
Yes small penis drunk man. Post it baby post it
Make sure though the date is shown and its not from a couple yrs ago when we tet to make up then Originally Posted by Tara Evans
No worries.

We have NEVER, at least I have never sent you a PM about making up, what I did was respond to one of your unsolicited PM's once basically telling you and your old man, Bestman, to fuck off and that your daughter's must be so proud of you...I have that saved as well, can I post it too?

Can anyone tell me if the Provider is giving her permission can I post screen prints of the PM's on this thread?
Go drink Manslut and go pay for some pusy we all need you cant get it in the real world. I dont like you never have. Its pretty clear about that. Hey go have some drinks take it easy pay for some pusy will talk later.

Im sure your parents are proud of you as well and your kids must be proud too pay for that pussy with hookers you rock.
Hey i just sent you a pm yes i did. Check it baby; ) post that one too woth the other one thats make belive