EXCUSE ME !!!!

Ive had a few clients in the past that have said after our session i cannot do a review on you because this certain provider may get mad i was like wtf??? And also that client told me never to tell that certain provider that we even met because she had told him she would see him for free as long as he didnt see anyone else.what the hell was that all about???? Crazy!!!!! lol!!!!!!
I've had providers BEGRUDGINGLY say they would give me a good reference, and made it clear they could not understand why I would want to see anyone but them - while THEY were lining up clients as a fast as they could get to them. WTF? If there is ANY world where jealousy has no place, it's this one. Damn.

Then again, I'm sure "greed" is a better word than "jealousy"....
WTF, if there is jealousy and or greed you play it.
I think it her body and her choice who she want to see ...
Someone please tell me what gives a provider the right to tell a client who they can and cant see!!
Did I miss something ???

Jaci Originally Posted by Jaci
I think it her body and her choice who she want to see ... Originally Posted by brickmonster
wrong threAD. It's about her telling you. it's ok, I will not tell.
  • Jaci
  • 04-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Ok who fell off the bed and bumped there head !!!!!

Kisses,Jaci
It happens more often than you even can fathom.

The men aren't here looking for wives or girlfriends and if you start acting like one..in the worst way....they will more than likely run for the hills.

Keep running them off.. I'll gladly treat them the way they should be treated. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Truer words haven't been spoken and I am a living witness to that fact. Reese you're da bomb baby (in my ghetto voice)
Jaci, Reese, and Lacy you 3 ladies sound awesome and I can't wait to meet you all. I don't need to see a provider that wants to try and tell me who I can see.
  • Jaci
  • 04-07-2012, 07:19 PM
Waitin on you babeeee!!!!
Kisses to the Master
jaci
im waiting too!!
Someone please tell me what gives a provider the right to tell a client who they can and cant see!!
Did I miss something ???

Jaci Originally Posted by Jaci
Insecurity maybe?
Hell, i don't even let my wife tell me who i'm gonna see....let alone a provider!
  • Sami
  • 04-07-2012, 10:35 PM
Jaci that's absolutely the stupidest shit!! Not all, but most hobbyist are married, what part of this don't the dumb asses get? He's mine... Bullshit!

If the guy is going to step out on wifey that he loves, has no desire leave. WTF do these girls think he's going to be loyal to you? Bullshit again!

I have had guys ask me to not say anything, because of the drama some lil girls like to play. This is not a he's mine game. This is a grownups playground.

And YES Lacy is a pimpett, she has referred several my way. Wonderful gents at that!

The guys who let these girls do this, well grow some balls. That's not what we are here for.

Uncle wifey don't know who you are seeing... lol
Hell, i don't even let my wife tell me who i'm gonna see....let alone a provider! Originally Posted by uncle buck 50

Seriously... it happens. Sometimes its jealousy, loss of revenue or possible exposure to something better. Sometimes its spite, they wanna reduce someone elses business or just don't like someone. Sometimes its perception of safety, the 'other' provider may have a rep for unmentionable topics, BB or something else.

Whole host of other reasons too I am sure.

This happened to me once... and I pulled out my technique that I use for providers who say they will give references then don't.... I don't go back and drop em a little note why.

Still think its pretty funny the idea of Hobby Fidelity...