So ladies, how do you keep that kitty...

Baby wipes and a prayer.

I kid! I kid!

I doubt that the new trend in bald pussy has anything to do with it's smell. Trust me. I worked in strip clubs for a very, very long time. Bald, smelly pussy does exist.

I use Dove unscented soap and lather up, shave the taint and keep the landing strip nice and neat.
It seems to work. No complaints! I love when a man gives me DATY and would be absolutely horrified if I was smelly; I love a long, passionate DFK after he has made me cum and I can taste myself on his lips...mmmmmm
Probiotics should be part of your daily dietary supplements too.
No one uses bleach and Brillo pads anymore?
  • zebra
  • 06-09-2013, 12:12 PM
+++++++1

Being an avid muff diver I have noticed a few things. Women who smoke have a different pussy than girls who don't. I am a picky DATY guy I might start then cut it short if the taste isn't pleasant. Women who maintain there bodies are the best. Originally Posted by Epimetheus
If I ever get my nose near or smell the odor I smelled when I went down on ebony hardbody, DYNAMITE DIANA rest assured in a split second I will be dry barfing what ever is in my throat.. and maybe chokeing...

Godam,

she had the rankest pussy I had ever got my sniffer that close to without noticing it way before hand. Lil Ze was at full mast and throbbing like a missle , I was in preparation to lay down in front of her kitty to get comfortable to do some rug munching and caught the wiff and followed it directly to the Y and Lil Ze went soft damn near immediately, within seconds.... Thank goodness I didn't touch it or get my tongue on it, talk about the aweful after taste that you now have in your mouth... Yuk!

I have a VIVID bad experience from years ago back on ASPD, the lady in charge of scheduling Maria and she scheduled me with one of her new girls over by the Rodeo Arena. I drove to Mesquite from Ft.Worth, went inside the ladies in call and got covered up, started pounding the lady in Mish, and switched to K9 and 2 strokes after that, it was a gosh aweful aroma floating in the air.... I pulled out and removed the condom with my bare hand.... FIRST MISTAKE.
I didn't wash my hands after I removed the condom with my bare hand.... MY SECOND MISTAKE
Walked out of the in call and got into my truck and left to drive back to Funkytown.

Driving down I-20 back to Ft. Worth, 60, 65, 70 mph and I raise my left hand up towards my face to get I cant remember the details but I believe I was trying to get my hair out of my face and earlier I removed the nasty condom from Lil Ze and the outside of that condom was saturated with the ladies nasty juices and I never washed my hands afterwards.... Eewee, the expression on my face must have been Priceless and swerving down the highway cause I couldn't control my vehicle and the rank odor smell from my hand... Yeah Priceless...
  • zebra
  • 06-09-2013, 12:25 PM
[QUOTE}I love a long, passionate DFK after he has made me cum and I can taste myself on his lips...mmmmmm [/QUOTE]

What she just said makes me, Lil Ze start going wild~! This OriginalDannie lady & I agree on a few things, imagine that... I love bald kitty's and ones with landing strips too. Never had a landing strip but I imagine it too is real fun. Take are of the kitty cause the kitty will take care of you! Best advise I can give anyone.
Neat smooth and small. No razor bumps landing strip.
This is a time where we need AMP girl input.

My fellow AMPers can testify!