DISRESPECT!!! YOU CAN SUCK MY TRANNY DICK

You posted "I AM OUT THIS BITCH" twice...yet you're still here...
Hope your day gets better Originally Posted by bored@home
it probably won't.. because when the clock strikes Midnight, the OP will still be a Tranny Hooker..
Selena, sorry that you're experiencing troubles on here. There are so many limitations to the public sections on here and on similar forums. Provider only subforums and sites can be useful. Also VerifyHim and SafeOffice are good as well.
  • Old-T
  • 10-09-2015, 12:35 PM
Selina, I don't know you so I can only go by your post. This rant is not likely to get you where you are trying to go. Ranting in public to the whole board when it seems as if your issue is with a particular mod rarely works well for the ladies on here or the men.

I am not saying your issue is unfounded--that is not my point. You just might get better results by contacting the admins.
It's about principle and morals with me, what little I do have. When I have seen it happen to other providers and they are to afraid to say something. Or did not want me to do anything about it because they afraid they are going to loose their client base That really doesn't sit well with me....I generalized it when wrote it I am sure a good 87.5 percent are decent guys. As far as verifying.com and those avenues yeah I use them but at the end of the day anybody can create any person around a phone number plus I'm not really too much worried about somebody trying something on me...

And you know the funny part about this whole thing is I must'v have been holding it in... It all atarted from hijacking the thread warning..... To disrespecting staff to my rant lol. Now I think about it........ What's done is done. Luckily I don't count on this website to pay my bills other wise I would be f. Off right now....
it probably won't.. because when the clock strikes Midnight, the OP will still be a Tranny Hooker.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
And guess what you will still be a trick to me....

I wanted feel like I am back in high school again so I start some stuff then see what happens who reacts in what way... Plus I need something to entertain me. Until I rack up points.

Plus half you guys having marriage probably and then start getting fucked my trannys then try to justify you aren't a homosexual ... Lol or sucking dick like its the last one earth.. The shits funny as hell when they cock worship it's like dangling a thick piece of meet in front a dog.
This thread's origin was in Mobile, Alabama and dissapeared some days ago. I sent admin a note that it was gone and TSlopez profile couldn't be found in the showcase search.
Trick or treat ..A spill over from this quibble.
A closed thread .
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1504154&page=4

If I was a trick! I saw a girl with 300 reviews over 6 years which there is one in dallas right now. And girl with 56 reviews over 6 years. I woul.d thank the 300 one would be like throwing a tennis ball down a school hall way the shit would be wide open... not included the ones that didnt write reviews... We got confirmede 300 dicks in yo pussy.. So lets just keeep it in perspective.There will be a point when you not going towant any more reviews written. I am just saying. Its like a old fashion cat fight coco vs redbone...

At the end of the day both of you hoes are beautiful in your own unique way now if wants to be captain save a trick then let her B but at the other one need to defend herself over a bogus pricing then she has the right to do it even though at the end of the day this website caters to men what Eva you need to learn that because they not always going to go in your favor because there's always going to be a part of that review that you not going to be able to see and that's the sickening part but like I said each person attracts their own trick so with that being said how about you to hoes mske up. And no more talking about suct we all have bad days
I AM OUT THIS BITCH! Originally Posted by TsSelenalopez
With respect, 'bye!
Specials?
Overnights?
he/she will be back...
87.5% are pretty good odds.
Actually Eccie is pretty civilized. Most local boards have their favorite providers they promote and cover up for and if you don't kiss the board owners ass well then your not shit. I've been on boards where the guys pretty much can say any disgusting thing about you and they never have to worry about being admonished whether it's true or not.

I think it's pretty much the same everywhere.