How to ask a provider known for BBBJ if CBJ is permitted

I agree with everyone else. Just communicate it beforehand if it is an absolute deal breaker for you so you know they'll be okay with it and you don't end up disappointed. I always covered non-lubricated as well as flavored condoms with me specifically for this reason. It's not the norm, but it's also not a crazy request.
Myself I luv a good bbbj and in some sessions cim is appreciated. I do remember a time in Vegas when I was still a newb the girl was smokin and said covered only so I agreed. what blew my mind is that soon as she took lil ninja out to play on went the top hat. when she said 'i do everything covered' she was not kidding. I made sure she stayed for the whole hour lol. but let me tell you a hj from a model with a condom on is just not as fun as it should be.
Like others said, just put your hat on. She shouldnt be offended. Ive had gents put theirs on, and i wasnt the least bit offended.
it is your penis, you can do what you want with it.
No provider I've ever met is going to turn down covered anything.

Some providers ONLY provide bbbj because they believe they won't get business otherwise and would rather give cbj to random men they've never met and don't know their sexual history and STD status.

I personally do my homework. If the provider checks you out before hand, I imagine she would come across it now that you've posted this.

Good luck, happy hobbying Originally Posted by GigiGabore
Good point no paid professionals going turn down covered anything.Hand professional condom when she ready to do BJ
Although not the majority, your preference is not uncommon.

As suggested above, it may be handy for you to provide some non-lubricated/spermicidal condoms, but I don't see any providers being offended by or deciding this request.

Happy playing to you!
Although not the majority, your preference is not uncommon.

As suggested above, it may be handy for you to provide some non-lubricated/spermicidal condoms, but I don't see any providers being offended by or deciding this request.

Happy playing to you!
Just ask before hand and remind her when she go's for it
This thread cannot be serious. Y'all are falling for it. Why doesn't the OP also ask how to approach giving her extra money without offending her.
  • Zena
  • 03-04-2017, 09:43 AM
Ha ha ha !
Just slap the vest on your Jimmy before she goes down. No need for a detailed convo beforehand. Originally Posted by strawberry skye
Good idea paid service
Not a problem!