Hurricane Harvey

You Texans need to load up on Bourbon and get ready for a shitload of branch water. Originally Posted by bamscram
I did and I'm ready, down here in the Lake Creek watershed we stock up. I'm sitting up high but have some neighbors, who will need some big time help. We won't be able to get out for a couple days at least.

Thanks for thinking of us, eehhhbuhhhrrr!
And no matter how quick Trump's response is, the left will rail it "Wasn't quick enough"..

Yea.. God help them, cause their own leaders won't. Originally Posted by garhkal
I am sure Libs around the country will. For last years flood Trump showed up a few days later when most of the water subsided. People remembered that and he carried Louisiana. Obama showed up about five days later and I never heard if Clinton ever did.

Jim
How fuckin ugly can you dipwads be?
  • WTF
  • 08-24-2017, 08:45 PM

got a house there which I haven't visited all summer but I had sealed it up pretty good, so I hope its ok Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Why haven't you been?

Did you quit drinking?

I am sure Libs around the country will. For last years flood Trump showed up a few days later when most of the water subsided. People remembered that and he carried Louisiana. Obama showed up about five days later and I never heard if Clinton ever did.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I also remember all the media storm against Trump when he DID show up to hand out water and other stuff..
Why haven't you been?

Did you quit drinking?

Originally Posted by WTF
Had to remember the last time I ate at a Waffle House

Was Hot Springs Arkansas 1994 late one night. I think I just had coffee, but I am partial to waffles

Went to the Arkansas derby

People were playing craps on the floor of the hotel I stayed at against the wall between the two elevators in full view of the front desk. Had to step around the game to get in the elevator

Concern won from, I dunno, 40 lengths back? Silver Goblin, beautiful horse, but all fireball and pride, couldn't get the distance, I think he finished third. Concern was long odds, can't remember exactly but maybe 40 to one, I actually went to the window at the last minute to bet him but they went off
I also remember all the media storm against Trump when he DID show up to hand out water and other stuff.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Yes, I do remember that. Who ever gets flooded from this Hurricane Harvey or whatever it is at this point, Trump will handle the situation no worse than the other jackasses before him.

Jim
"The guilty dog barks loudest and most often."
  • Trey
  • 08-25-2017, 08:22 AM
Yes, I do remember that. Who ever gets flooded from this Hurricane Harvey or whatever it is at this point, Trump will handle the situation no worse than the other jackasses before him.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Trump finds new ways to fuck shit up, don't count him out yet. Maybe he will build a wall to stop hurricanes. No matter what though, trumpers know he will be there with a bottle of water.
I have lived on the Gulf Coast my entire life. As of now, we are on the "dirty side" of this storm.

They are predicting rain measured not in inches, but feet.

Regardless of how bad it is, we will clean it up and get on with life.
I also remember all the media storm against Trump when he DID show up to hand out water and other stuff.. Originally Posted by garhkal
He was insincerely posturing for votes, idiot.

This is a national (read Federal funds) disaster, you simpleminded fool.

Why do you and your pals (the dumbest among the alt-RWW) insist on constantly reliving the campaign?

Do you think Twitler gives two fucks about the people in the path of this storm?

Or that he has the slightest idea how to respond with anything other than Tweets?

Fuck you jerkall.
Had to remember the last time I ate at a Waffle House

Was Hot Springs Arkansas 1994 late one night. I think I just had coffee, but I am partial to waffles

Went to the Arkansas derby

People were playing craps on the floor of the hotel I stayed at against the wall between the two elevators in full view of the front desk. Had to step around the game to get in the elevator

Concern won from, I dunno, 40 lengths back? Silver Goblin, beautiful horse, but all fireball and pride, couldn't get the distance, I think he finished third. Concern was long odds, can't remember exactly but maybe 40 to one, I actually went to the window at the last minute to bet him but they went off Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Did you bet your money on a bobbed tail nag?
God help New Orleans if the storm shifts. They are STILL not prepared. Remind me, which party runs city and state government over there? Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
They will never be prepared because one fact has not changed. That being, the City of New Orleans is anywhere from 2 ft to 20 ft below sea level.
the misty eyed, deeply caring portrayal of Obama (and Christy as the media couldn't easily crop him out of the videos and pictures) the news media wanted America to fawn over in the aftermath of sandy still makes me ill
the misty eyed, deeply caring portrayal of Obama (and Christy as the media couldn't easily crop him out of the videos and pictures) the news media wanted America to fawn over in the aftermath of sandy still makes me ill Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You think he should have told them to suck it up? Or take a helicopter ride over the disaster like Dubya did?

What the fuck was he supposed to do? Send in the Arabian Horse Association, errrr, FEMA?

You truly are a shitty person. I hope nobody in your Klavern gets slammed by this storm.

Fuck you.