French kissing builds your immune system.....more reason to play this winter!

• Chloe
  • 02-25-2015, 08:35 AM
I was asking for your link, you boring old fizzle. You have anything real to say today, or just another barrage of pointless, mindless, irrelevant waste?

You're still of the opinion I am multi-handled? With nothing to go on? Anyone support this claim? It's boring, and like the rest of your posts, too insignificant to even be considered stupid.

Unfortunately DFK, assuming you have indulged in it, is no protection from leading a boring, meaningless existence that slowly degenerates a soul until he thinks he's a hotshot for badmouthing amps and praising Canada. Fizzle is too exciting a word to represent your pathetic existence. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Come see me strip for you now!
  • Chloe
  • 02-25-2015, 08:43 AM
You are a beautiful boy!
+1

Getting a few providers joining in again. This woman is a dynamo and sexual legend but that doesn't mean we have to verbally abuse her. We have had legendary women like Frankie fine Lee Ellis sin and others join in only to be chased away by the stupidity.I was lucky enough to enjoy Chloe once in a gangbang and besides a great lay she was a great girl. Anyways when I can swing it again I will treat myself once again she was truly what lol boys and old men dream about Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
  • Chloe
  • 02-26-2015, 04:47 AM
Wow thank you!
Getting a few providers joining in again. This woman is a dynamo and sexual legend but that doesn't mean we have to verbally abuse her. We have had legendary women like Frankie fine Lee Ellis sin and others join in only to be chased away by the stupidity.I was lucky enough to enjoy Chloe once in a gangbang and besides a great lay she was a great girl. Anyways when I can swing it again I will treat myself once again she was truly what lol boys and old men dream about Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
well I know part of this is bull shit
mmm ok
just who chased Frankie Fine away?
the answer is no one
well I know part of this is bull shit
mmm ok
just who chased Frankie Fine away?
the answer is no one Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I thinck Parry kidnapped Franckie.
He also hasn't been sick since she's been "gone"... just to stay on topic.
False. frankie wasn't chased away, she could bring it w/o whine. She retired.

What about Lee? Is she gone? She never posted much. Or Ellie?

Where did Yankee13 go? What is your point? How does it relate to kissing and the human immune system?
he prob looking to chop off a lill of that $$$$. per hour

sometimes its difficult to just put your money where your mouth is

grab onto a straw man

kiss at your own risk

cold and flu season
  • Chloe
  • 02-27-2015, 06:59 AM
Hey my rate is an initiation! After that we work on a rate that is accommodating to both I have to have a price for my safety of course
  • Chloe
  • 02-27-2015, 07:52 AM
I sound like PM? Speaking of the old devil, I'm soooo sorry Mary that you have to go without his love. But better to sound like a hero than to be a fizzled old zero.

Doctors have been speaking about DFK or anallingus for years? Link? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
You are so against a deep French kiss that you reside on a hooker board and fuck strangers......hmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Chloe
  • 02-27-2015, 08:51 AM
Dale Watson & His Lone Stars "Give Me More Kisses": http://youtu.be/4aG0sxn3tCI