Clean your room/incall and guys also

I think if it feels dirty what does that say about her?
I probably would turn around and leave My Johnson could not and would not work. Good hygiene goes both ways.
Great post Ralphey Boy.....
That must be Monica Foxx's incall!!! This is proof that the power dump DID happen!! Now we gotta get Horatio Cane's crew in there to get the DNA we need to finally expose and resolve the infamous Power Dump Hobbyiest scandal!!! Originally Posted by TheCandyMan

POOP SCANDAL!!!! Reminds me of that episode of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" when they did the "Who pooped the bed" episode. *shakes head* Didn't she ever hear of "if it's yellow, let it mellow-if it's brown, FLUSH IT DOWN!" =p

Rofl, for the record nothing EVER mellows at my ic. I just think the saying is funny.
You'd think a clean "office" would be a no brainer... but then you'd think washing your ass before you showed up would be too.... Thank the heavens I only read about these things...
clean it up!
Dee the apartment is easy, but a clean office will never happen for me lol
Well, I refer to my place as the "office"... I never mentioned what my workspace at home looks like... only I can find what I am looking for... as in which pile is it buried in...
I like that I can use my unpacked moving boxes in lieu of a sex pillow. Besides, if I have to clean for a woman, she's getting damned close to girlfriend territory. There's a reason I don't ever do outcalls...
I wish more gents would set-up their "incall" with a little more care. I have no problem with clutter. But sheets that look and smell like they've been changed in the last month, clean bath towels, and most importantly, clean wash clothes for wiping up the inevitable mess would be nice. Guys under 30 are often the worst offenders. I'm sorry, but your dirty sock is not an appropriate cum rag.
I'm sorry, but your dirty sock is not an appropriate cum rag. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Oh Girl, Thanks!
That last Line made me really laugh.
I needed that today.

I'm a bit OCD-ish, when it comes to cleanliness.
NOT Full-Blown, but just a bit.... I promise....
I so hear ya. I got antibacteria all over my play room and I so cant stand a bad smell. Gross