Phone etiquette

Being explicit or asking how much is a quick way to lose a potential session with a hotty provider .

Just cause they're providers doesn't mean you can't treat them like ladies... they do have feelings.

Treat them well and most will respond well back at least most of the ladies here have treated me well ...bp that's another story.
Once you've left your donation and are behind closed doors well then get down and have some fun .
I always verify the guys first before i talk about such a thing
Some guys forget that sex for money is illegal. This is Texas and there are some strict laws against prostitution.

Maybe after a couple of nights in jail, bondsman fees, and lawyer fees guys and gals will understand not to ask about activities on the phone or by email.

This is not Amsterdam, Mexico or Nevada. You are in the United States. The laws were made by hypocrites who want to control what two consenting adults choose do.

It is NEVER acceptable to discuss sexual activities on the phone with a stranger. I hang up immediately when someone asks me a specific sex question ESPECIALLY after I have just quoted them a price. That is solicitation and it is ILLEGAL. Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
Very well said Mikki!
I prefer not to answer too many questions on the phone, but there are some things you can say to hint at the answer. It makes it a bit confusing for some.

Better safe than sorry though I guess..

I believe the best way to tell what a provider truly will offer for you is to see her.
You people...

Talk about money...talk about activities...just don't do both...
Do I just say "Hi, I'd like to meet." and just wait for her reply and go from there?
  • "BoB"
  • 01-17-2012, 02:45 PM
Do not ever discuss money and activities......just asking for trouble, or putting one of the ladies in a potentially compromising position, if you do........don't be specific about ANYTHING....look at reviews, websites, etc, if you have any questions about what to expect. This goes for any form of communication.......and remember.....this ain't nothin but a fantasy..............

"BoB"
I always verify the guys first before i talk about such a thing Originally Posted by Super Head 713
People actually call you?!